Five

Y/n's pov

After explaining my situation to the boys we all settled down in their living room. They looked very uncomfortable and confused about what to do. I knew all of their names by now.

"Um..Y/n, where are you from?" Hoseok perked up looking at me with wide eyes.
"C/n." I replied and looked down.
"What do we do?" I heard Jin whisper to Yoongi. He was about to reply when his phone started ringing.
He looked at the screen and picked it after a few seconds.
"Hello?" He spoke politely. A muffled voice was heard from the other end and his eyes went wide. "IT'S TAEHYUNG!" He shouted and panic rose all over the room. Questions over questions.

Yoongi flipped all of them off with a "Shut the fuck up goddamn!" And put the phone on speaker. He calmed Taehyung down and asked for the address he was currently at. Taehyung speaks and I swear that's my voice...and address. Yoongi tells him they'll be there to get him and to stay at that place and the call ended.

Suddenly it started to sink in that this was really happening. That I really am in some unknown guy's body. Until now I was feeling a little light headed and hazed, but now that my mind was clearer and also after hearing my voice on the phone as Taehyung spoke, the realisation that this was not infact a dream started to set in.
They all start talking among themselves about what preparations they should make about going to get Taehyung back.
"I'll book the flight, Yoongi hyung please talk to the manager." Namjoon pleaded and got on his phone. Yoongi sighed, took his phone and left to probably his room.
"Hey." Jimin grabs my attention, I look at him and he continues. "My room is right next to your- I mean Tae's room. Feel free to ask me if you need anything." I nod at him slowly and he leaves. The others too go to their respective rooms, all except Jungkook who I noticed hadn't said anything all this time.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds then I looked up and he was already staring. Eye contact had always been hard for me to maintain so I just started wandering my gaze at anywhere but him.
"Are you really not Taehyung?" He suddenly spoke making me jump a bit. I looked at him again and I just got so nervous for some reason. My hands started shaking but I managed to shake my head yes. His eyes softened a bit.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just- sorry." He sighed and got up to leave.
I stared at him confused as he walked away.

I was all alone now so I got up and left the living room. I went to Taehyung's room and decided to pack a bag to go back home.
I went inside his closet and looked around. Damn man was loaded. He had all these expensive clothes, shoes and accessories, I just stared open-mouthed at. I didn't see any duffel bags or anything so I decided to ask Jimin for help.

I reached his door and knocked. He hastily opened the door after a few seconds.
"Hey..um" I started awkwardly. He looked at me expectantly so I continued. "Can I borrow like a small sack or duffel?"
He looked a little confused but still invited me into his room. I went inside and sat at the edge of his bed.
"Why do you need a bag?" He asked while simultaneously searching for one.
"Um..to go back home? Like you all are going to get Taehyung, I need to go back too. My friends must be worried." I stated.
He turned to look at me and sighed.
"Y/n, you are still in Tae's body and Tae is probably in yours. We need to figure out how to make that right first." He stopped looking for a bag and came to stand in front of me.
I felt a little wave of panic going through me at the indication that I couldn't go back unless this shit is reversed.
"I don't know if you are aware but Taehyung is a really famous k-pop idol and so are we all. We together are called BTS."
'That's why Taehyung's closet is so expensive.' I thought.

He let that sink in then continued.
"I know you are scared but please trust us. If you go it's not going to change anything. And all the fans are gonna flock you at the airport which I'm sure you are not used to." I kept looking at my feet all this time, my fingers fiddling with each other.
"Just wait here till Namjoon hyung and the others get Tae. Ok?"
I slightly nodded understanding his point of view.
"But is everyone going? Are you going too?" I asked.
"No I'm going to stay if you need anything and so are Jungkook and Jin hyung. Only Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung are going." He said.

"Who's Hobi?" I asked, confused.
"Um..Hoseok? His stage name is J-hope so we call him Hobi as a shorter alternative." He smiled. His smile was cute so I smiled back.
"Nice." I said and started looking around awkwardly as the conversation suddenly ended.
"Ok..I'll go back now." I started to get up but he stopped me.
"Do you want to shower? I'll lend you some clean clothes." He asked.
"Why? Do I smell??" I asked without thinking. He chuckled and said, "Not really. I just wanted you to not be so tense." I nodded again.
I looked down at Taehyung's body in his pajamas and cringed, suddenly reminded of what's underneath.
"Um..no I'll pass. Thanks though." I said and pointed down when he made a disappointed face. He understood and smacked his mouth, his face going red. It took me a second to realise he was laughing. I immediately dashed out of his room, embarrassed while he shouted a few sorry-s behind me.

I barged inside Taehyung's room, and huffed. I went inside his washroom with my eyes closed and fingers crossed, chanting prayers in my head. I reached the mirror and quickly opened my eyes, Taehyung's handsome face greeted me and I almost screamed again. I realised this was just stressing me out so I decided to look around. His bathroom was also, as expected, really lavish. Something I'd only seen in movies or in my wildest dreams. All white porcelain, cream walls and brown marble tiles.
I sighed and decided to look at the mirror again. This time I went closer and took notice of his features one by one.

His hair was light brown; really fluffy and soft. His brows were just- perfect and were the darkest of brown's. His eyes were really beautiful like gorgeous. I'm not even kidding. They were also a dark chocolate brown. His nose was so delicately carved and had a mole on the right side a little above the nostril. It looked really soft for some reason. I subconsciously reached for it. When I realised what I was doing, I stopped myself and gasped because why tf was I acting so creepy?! After scolding myself mentally, I continue with my speculation. My eyes land on his lips which were- I cut short my train of thought and sigh.
"How the fuck is this man so good-looking?!" I spoke to myself. I went out of the bathroom and slammed into his bed face first. I decided to go to sleep.
'What if I go back to normal if I sleep?' I thought and immediately closed the curtains, pulled the blanket over me and got into the most comfortable position possible. After a few minutes I started drifting off into dreamland, all the while hoping this would work.

(A/n : I just had this really funny scenario in my head it went like

Y/n: So what's ya'lls age and stuff??
BTS: ?? ಠ ل͟ ಠ ever heard of Google caveman??

Haha.....it was funnier in my head. Sorry. Anyway BTS would never really do that lmao. Bye.)