He was now in those arms in those warm blankets of a mother, he was accepted by his mother, by his Neela Maa.

" When I am here to fix Your life why are you stressing yourself just focus on the plan you need to execute cause she is out of control or let's say she is under someone's control " 

" Thay all believe deep inside that You are our Neil her Neil but the fear those incidents and her behavior is restricting all of them to come near you and somewhere it's an opportunity for us to work without any further obstacles. Come on now chirp My ' Eurasian Nightjar '

All after heard was gigglings the son was here giggling cause of the smallest efforts from a mother what more could be a normal job for a mother well it must be to comfort her child and provide peace just by her presence isn't it?

" You and your names from where do I appear as Nightjar? " earning a glare he added " ah I mean Eurasian Nightjar " and she showed a blank expression 

" From every once of your cell, I guess. " and he stopped giggling she always shut him just like her daughter poor Nightjar. 

The phone rang in the room and both went inside he was feeling fresh after stretching in the garden.

" This one is for you " handing him the cell phone she sat on the couch clasping her hands and he put the phone on speaker. " Neo? " it wasn't a question rather an order

" Sir! " he spoke and his voice carried the salutation and pride and his body stiffened even after in the seating position. 

" Your blood has the samples of Benzodiazepines and if the intakes increased it can be fatal however as you are awake I should let you talk to Mr.Bunzle. "   Sensing his nod on the phone the call was passed to Mr. Bunzle.

" I have injected Modafinil in an amount that will be mild and would lead you to have stability in your body but now try to avoid having that deadly slow drug "

" Sir " he assured and then again the senior asked him the question that made his throat dry.

" Search for her and try to tap her she must be treated and then she should be in detention playing with laws that too when she herself is....." he left incomplete and both the people in that room went pale even though she is just a pawn but her identity her responsibility is much heavier. She would be in detention cause those who protect don't attack!

" Sir but she isn't she and we all know what her importance is in our pack We can't deny that she is the victim I am the victim my family is the victim all I can say is that She isn't responsible for all this " sigh was all he and Neela maa heard and they could sum it up that she is caught in this loop.

" Take care of yourself Neo we would be waiting for an affirmative reaction "  the call ended. 

Again his eyes were streaming she would be punished for the crime she is committing but she is not responsible for it at all. Why is it so for him?

" Just relax she will be protected after all her Neil is here to shield her don't give up We have a lot of time to get away out of it and you just focus to bring your Basanti back right now. When she will be back she herself will help you and I am sure My NightJar and My Boiled Spud will come out of this too holding each other's hand smiling at the end cause you have always found her deep inside her when no one can ever have. Neil just try to remove the clutches in which she has been tied bring our Avni to bring her back to herself enough of these pleasing use your extraordinary mind and this body that has taken Benzodiazepine that is impossible for any normal human to tower her she needs to be controlled "

He nodded smiling She has always supported him by making him take initiative to talk to her daughter and trusted him over her better he gained that trust but he will admit she was always soft for him. He was smiling and then Neela Maa asked