Captain Fix It !

There he was sleeping or more probably was forced to be a deep slumber. The appetite was appearing loose and free from any barrier no stiffness just calm and floating but that wasn't natural. The daylight entered but turned to sigh sadly as if that room didn't need any source of life. It was devoid of peace. The breeze then entered after the daylight asking if there was any requirement to cool and freshen the surrounding, but nothing was needed except life in that room.

His breath was calm chest was moving Up and Down hands were stiff and his eyes were quaking, those eyeballs were moving left to right and the nerves were visible, and then a sharp intake of breath was heard. Slowly everything around was first shaking followed by blur and then stabling to still.

A hand was caressing his hair he shifted his gaze to meet the owner of those hands that were tenderly caressing his forehead removing those wrinkles that had appeared. He immediately recognized his 'Captain Fix It '

His eyes brimmed with joy after freaking ages he is meeting His ' Captain Fix It ' the one who has gifted him the most precious gift. He kissed those hands and kept them near his eyes devotion was clearly visible. Both were letting those streams flow like they are the only way to express the unspoken words. Letting themselves provide each other the comfort the peace one has to the one that was in need.

He was in the embrace tightly ad all he could get was a warmth that motherly warmth that God has in the form of Mother. He was weeping silently while she was busy rubbing his back and then finally he broke down into loud sobs.

" I tried am trying and I will keep trying but then sometimes my will shatters when those orbs speak something odd the hollowness it has and then the possession I can see sweeps the floor beneath my feet, " he said all this after drinking his tears and controlling his hiccups. 

" You are finally awake due to the efforts of Doctor provided by... " while he simply nodded.

Trying to get up from the mattress he put his feet on the cold floor but that was joyful for him after months he is awake day time otherwise he would be just eating walking in the garden squat and repeat He was now watching the walls or more precisely the light from the sun peeping from the window gesturing him to move out. He moved to the left and slid the glass shutter and there was it- Life waiting for him but was it? 

Stretching his arms to hug the breeze and they reciprocated inhaling them to let this liveliness enter him after ages. His eyes didn't shut due to the bright sunlight cause they were thirsty to touch the sunlight and instead of closing them he watched the brightest star in the sky how much he missed being under this shine. As he heard the hustle around cause everyone on the side was awake causing the surroundings to be filled with compliments. But then as he was having normal human eyes his vision blurred due to the brightness and heat.

" Photokeratitis is what is bothering You " the voice came from behind observing his every action from behind, arms crossed on her chest.

He chuckled turning to face her. She showed her ever charming bright beam as much as contagious that the opposite one too will react in the same way by beaming.

" Are we playing Science phenomenon discovery or let's say Science Phenomenon Antakshari " 

And then he hissed as she twisted his ears. " Aaooooouuuu Ms. Young Lady why are you showing your Strong Distal Phalange " and immediately he was patted by her in a way that he is forgiven.

"That's for today will try new words the next day "  she shrugged and he shook his head as his Captain Fix It is all different around him like always like from the first meet. 

" Where is Mom, Dad and Bebe aren't they willing to meet me watch me walking on my own feet after that night and.... or it's that I really am just a colon for them too like her ? "