Perilous Loop

A bleak room was all covered with dust and a foul smell. This room was the antithesis to what complement life contains. A man with his shadow was appearing. That shadow represents the darkness that person was carrying as if it was containing negativity, poison, and rage for ages. His shadow reflected his shoulder that was stiff having a burden that was known to him,  torso was like a hard stone deprived of any softness. His whole figure was emitting so much devious. The light from the single source was all that can reveal the room. That man came in front of the light his back was visible again the same aura some strange endless creep muscle flexion from the back. He kneeled down pulling his black denim upward a little revealing his ankles. Those ankles aren't normal. The bone was sneaking out through the flesh and the nerves were visible. Still, his complexion was white assuming it from his ankles. As he turned around still sitting clasping his hands together his face was visible and the venomous smirk was all that complimented his shadow until now. No doubt his shadow was just a shadow his actual appetite was far beyond imagination. 

His hairs were straight but were tangled, untidy, and were hanging till his shoulders. Eyes were black but that wasn't the black to define deepness that can carry love affection or sincerity within rather it represented darkness that was resembling a dark hole that can engulf everything in it. Something was oscillating there, some rage, some haterade was all in a glass that was poured in his eyes turning it as glassy red that again indicated how his arteries have transferred the blood to his eyes due to the adrenaline rush still the dreadful was his smirk and composed appearance. The silence before the storm. He appeared calm and composed but the tensed muscles that were visible due to his folded sleeves and those eyes were the witness of Epinephrine release with each breathe.

But then his face was again a horror spot there was still something masked behind. He was simply smiling or rather smirking deep inside somewhere. His beard was dark and hairy. The skin reveals him to be an adult. Lips were pink but the poison they are holding was something for the sight. In short, he is a new personality in this frame and all one could decipher is that he isn't someone you can hope for positivity.

The light moved from his figure description to now in his room and the sight was horrible there were three axes completely smudged in blood. The axes were sharply edged and can be a bane if used in that way. He stood and went to them. His eyes darkened and then the whole room echoed with a laugh well it wasn't a laugh it was that engulfing sheer pain hate and rage that was deep inside implicated in his inner self. That laugh was arrogate and the sign of victory over the revenge that has been there for ages. The thirst in his laugh showed that this isn't the end rather a new chapter will be added to the book eloping many more. His hands picked each one of them cogent. He brought the ax near his sharp flat nose and smelled the thick dried red liquid. A satisfactory smile was there on his lips.

His demeanor was commensurately larger than other things or even the walls of the room. Concomitantly arranging those axes in a row he bent touched them and at last, he freaking Cajoled each one of them as if they aren't just axes but his entire life possession and don't know how many more are there to be joint in this list. He walked to the only table present in that room and played a video after starting the system of his laptop. The video showed a lady sitting in a room who was shaking with fear and then suddenly she smirked towards the person present in front of her. Jerking him away she with her techniques knocked out that man and that person winched in pain. Without the knowledge of that person n that video that lady injected something and the reaction was instant. She grabbed his hair and pulled him upward while his whole body was giving up. His eyes were closed to take him in deep slumber but he still tried his best to keep his orbs open. She dragged him still half lying on the ground and banged his head from right to left on the walls. He was bleeding like hell but that lady didn't show any mercy pulled him upward while he limped. She was gritting her teeth and was speaking something constantly. The man watched the video by leaning more so that the audio would be audible.