A Shattered Family

Both were smiling looking at each other. There was warmth in the air. Avni was walking towards that person as if the Deadly Ananya Verma was long gone while entering this Room. She was walking slowly but there was something in her eyes while meeting the eyes of that person. Covering the distance and holding the emotion still in those orbs Avni finally reached the destination; the edge of a bed where the person was lying in a half-sitting position. Avni was having a shine in her eyes that she lacked when she encountered Neil.

Something or let's say everything is changed Avni was not herself and that was clearly visible as a disappointed look on the face of that person. Observing the figure standing in front the person's eyes watered. And the room was filled with loud crying and finally sobbings. Avni kneeled down immediately to the level of the person and placed her head on the lap and the warmth and love she received were much needed. The sobbings went louder and Avni lifted her face from the lap to meet those weeping eyes and removed the tear strains from that person's cheeks. There was silence speaking than words feelings were mutual, there was a huge burden and loss for both of them.

And finally, Avni broke the silence but not meeting the eyes cause now those eyes that were streaming minutes ago were now looking at her in a questionable way. There was Fear, Hurt, Doubt Pain but the most powerful was love. Avni hid all her emotions and finally, with a stern voice she asked

Avni: Khana Khaya Apne? Kuch chahiye ho to mujhe bata dijiye main abhi le aaungi? Apki reports dekhi maine kafi progress hai aisa lag raha hai recovery within a month ho jayegi. Pain to nahi hai na kahin?

All these while those eyes were stick on Avni as if through the gaze wanted to warn her to share the pain, those eyes were depicting huge loss deep as ocean yet fiery as a volcano. Anger was blazing out and before there is a burst out sensing an intense gaze on herself and no response for her queries Avni again broke the silence but calmly.

Avni: Main apki medicines leke aati hun dusre room ki shelf mein hai abhi apko usse lena hai so that treatment can be done at a fast rate. (Without meeting those eyes all this while she turned to go out of the room for explaining the excuse she has given for the medicines but a voice stopped her at her place she was still having her back towards that person and that voice was nothing but harsh.

Voice: I don't need any care I simply want You to return and for once release this burden from all our lives. Your this attire this look is worsening the situation return back for once and start a new fresh.

Kyun kar rahi ho aisa bacha? Kyun saza de rahi ho khud ko jo hua hai usmein kisi ki koi galti nahi hai. Hadsa tha Bacha jisne hum sabko Jhagjhore diya tha. Sirf tum hi nahi ho Avni jisne kuch khoya hai yahan sabne uss hadse mein apma sab kuch kho diya tha Bacha.

Humne uss Kali Raat Sirf ek nahi Do Do lashe uthayi hain Avni. Uss raat Neil ko hi nahi humne sab ne humari bachi ko bhi khoya tha. Tumhein Zinda lash bante dekha hai tum kya ho gayi thi Avni aur aab Jab woh Zinda hai.....

Avni was listening to everything till now she was having hurt and extreme suffocation to breathe remembering that dreadful night that she considers that last night when Avni was alive and the birth of Ananya took place. She was shaking with anger when that person mentioned that Neil is alive. NO according to her she has lost him

The night when she lost her Neil when those 6 bastards those bloody heartless people have shown no mercy on this family and snatched Neil from them. A son from his mothers indeed one the mother who bought him in this world and the one whom he got as Mother-in-law. That night snatched a pillar of support from a father a joyful grandson or crime partner from his Bebe and most horrible side a husband was taken away from a wife. A soulmate lost another half, the breath lost the way to lungs, heart lost the heartbeats, the sun lost the heat its shine, the sky lost the horizon where it meets his earth, ocean left the depth ness its peace, Moon lost its only star, the wind lost to flow, Avni lost her Neil but did she. She can never forget that night when her entire world shattered and collapsed within few minutes of hustle. That night when she was first witnessed to cruelty those 6 heartless have MURDERED Neil in front of her. How brutally he was murdered without any mercy. She still has a video playing in front of her when He closed his eyes forever and so has Avni. Both died and here this person was saying that he is alive.