"I think we'll be fine." I tried to assure him. "We've talked nonstop this week and at this point I don't even feel like we're strangers anymore...honestly I don't think there's one thing that I don't know about that guy now." I smirked.

Damn near every night we'd do 21 questions and we'd get carried away on tangents but I wasn't about to complain...no I loved learning all the things that made up Tommy.

At this Trace chuckled and I thought he'd ease up. But as he shook his head I knew that wasn't the case, "I can assure you little sister, you're wrong." With that he turned from the door with a quick order "drive safe and text when you make it."

I rolled my eyes and moved to close my door behind him. I looked at Zoe and can tell she was biting her own tongue.

"The nerve of him right?" I tossed out to lighten the mood again... I really didn't want to leave the pack in an upset mood.

I watched as Zoe bit the inside of her bottom lip.

She was nervous.

I put my hands on my hips now, and scoffed, "tell me you don't agree with him."

Zoe let out a deep breath, "honestly Mo I really really want this weekend to be everything you've always wanted and everything beautiful that you're envisioning even still."

'Don't say but.'

"But..." she threw in. "Being around around your mate is a whole new level and yeah there's gonna be some awkwardness as you both navigate the do's and don't's....and start learning each other's limitations and setting up boundaries together...and don't even get me started in on being with a guy in his element."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain...but you'll know Tommy in your own special way, and it isn't the same way his parents know him or more so how his friends know him...and I've got to tell you, the closest time you'll ever see your mate being his true self...is when he's around his closest friends."

"How so?" I wondered.

"Take me for instance...around my mom I'm the dutiful daughter, the studious, hardworking, reliable, levelheaded daughter...with my mate...-"

Again I took note in the fact that she'd refrained from using my brothers name.

"I'm loveable, sweet, shy and nervous at times, doting, and so much more." She smiled and then sighed and shook her head, "and then with you girl...I can honestly say you know me better than anyone else...with you I'm carefree, clumsy, louder and more outspoken, chill, a daredevil...which your brother still hasn't figured out quite yet." She smirked. "But we're getting there, and everyday he learns more about me and I learn more about him."

"So yeah," she continued, "yes you may think you know him but Mo it's only the beginning, and it's going to be amazing for you to get to see him with his friends this weekend and maybe even his family?"

I blushed a little, "he did ask me if I'd come over to his parents for Sunday dinner."

Zoe smiled, "just remember you have forever to find out about one another...don't try and rush everything into this first visit alright...And just don't expect perfection or anything, he'll be nervous and excited to have you there and you'll be nervous and excited to be there...and jitters and roadblocks are bound to happen but don't freak out if they happen, just...go with the flow this weekend okay?"