"It's Amelia's!" he said with a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

Now I know why he's all dressed up, he never dresses up not even for parties but I guess this one is different.

"Amelia. I don't know who that is." I said, smirking. He groaned and kicked my foot, not answering. I rolled my eyes and mom gave us an amused smile.

"We're almost there." she said, he grinned excitedly. I shook my head and pulled out my phone as I felt it buzz in my bag.

There was just a few texts from the twins and some random other ones. I put it away and looked back out the window.

It had stopped raining.

We pulled up to this huge ass mansion and she parked the car. Damn, who the fuck is my brother friends with.

Rich bitches.

The house was absolutely gorgeous, it was old and victorian styled and had a huge garden. It was amazing.

Oh to be rich.

Honestly, old money is the best. This is the type of house I want when I'm old enough to buy one.

With what money?

Shut up.

We got out of the car and Eliot was holding a huge box, the present, with flowers and my mom held the box of pastries.

It seemed that we were a little late because there was a lot of cars already here.

We hurried over to the door and mom rang the doorbell. And almost instantly, it opened, revealing a woman around mom's age and a little girl.

I recognized her, she was the kid sitting in the back of Ace's car when he drove us to school. She was his little sister, who was friends with Eliot.

Hold on.

This is Ace's house.

My mind froze but at the same time, was flooded with random questions. Is he here? Am I supposed to talk to him? What do I say?

"Eliot!" Amelia exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts. He smiled shyly at her. I nudged him in the shoulder, giving him a look to which he discreetly flipped me off.

"Hi." he said. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as he handed her the present and flowers.

She squealed and dragged him inside. The lady, who I'm guessing is her mother ushered us inside.

"Harper, this is Giorgia, an old friend of mine. She used to take care of you when you were younger." my mom said, and I stood there, smiling awkwardly, nodding my head as if I remembered.

You know when random aunties would tell you how much you've grown and how cute you were as a kid and shit like that, when you've never even met them before. Or they're like 'I held you when you were a baby'.

Well, it's really awkward cause I never know what to fucking say.

But I smiled and she pulled me into a warm hug. I gently patted her back and she kissed both of my cheeks.