"She's going to assist me with my magic." Stephen said.

Mobius cocked his left eyebrow and looked at Tony, "You sure this is a good idea?" He asked him. "Nope. But the wizard insisted on doing it."

"What's so bad about Christine? Is it just because she flirts?" Stephen asked them. Loki nodded in silence. "She..." Mobius paused, "...was my girlfriend." He let out. "What-" Loki's arm stopped as he was about to pop in another dorito into his mouth. "You didn't tell me that?"

"She was mine too..." Tony confessed.

Stephen covered his mouth, trying his best to contain his laughter, "Your ex is coming over!?" He wheezed, "This is gold! I thought she was going to be a Regina George! Oh, but this is so much better hah!"

Mobius and Tony gave him the stink eye. Stephen calmed down, "This is too funny..."

"Wait, you dated Christine Palmer?" Loki turned to Mobius. He nodded, "Only for a few weeks. Back in high school."

"This is awkward because I dated her in high school too..." Loki slightly grinned. Mobius nodded in respect. "Stephen, did you date her too?" Tony jokingly asked.

"This is... wow, this is amazing. You all dated Christine, who is coming over! I can't believe you guys, you're too funny."

"Shut up." They all said at the same time.

There was a knock at the door. They all stood up from their seats, "Mobius, do you want to lock ourselves in our room until she's gone?" Loki offered. "Sounds good!" They both scurried away. "Cowards." Tony whispered to Stephen.

"I'll get the door!" Stephen happily walked to the knob, he was so excited to meet another sorcerer. He opened the door, revealing a beautiful young lady. "Woah..." Stephen said to himself. "Hey, you're Tony's roommate right? I'm Christine." They shook hands.

"I'm Stephen, it's so nice to meet somebody with powers."

"Tell me about it! You don't see many sorcerers around here. Can I come in?"

Tony said from behind, "No." With a grin.

"Tony, you idiot... you invited me here." She laughed. "I'm just messing with ya..." Tony said, after seeing Stephen glare at him. Christine and Tony hugged. Stephen was so confused, does Tony like Christine or not?

"Time to teach my wizard some magic." Tony said as he walked the other direction.

"Your wizard?" Christine pointed out.

Tony stopped walking, "You know what I meant." He continued again.

Stephen and Christine shrugged at each other, "What kind of spell do you need help with?" She kindly asked. Stephen groaned, "A very difficult one. It's written on paper by my professor, he assigned it to me."

"Are you in Professor James's class?" Christine excitingly inquired.

"Oh? Yeah I am."

"I knew you looked familiar! We're in the same class."

"Huh. I don't think I've ever seen you before. We should do homework sometime together." He offered.