52

Fred

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and as soon as I could see, Alexis's back was the first thing I saw. I couldn't help but to smile- I'd taken her for granted. As much as I hated to admit it, I'd taken every inch of her for granted.

I gently fingered the material of her thin sweater, scooting closer to her. My lips floated along her shoulders, gently, but enough to wake her up eventually.

I looked down at her tiny frame, gently resting my hand on her hip as I completely molded my body to hers.

God, it feels good to be pressed against her like this.

I was eager for her to wake up so she could ramble on about her dream, and then proceed to forget it a few hours later. We'd then discuss what our breakfast plans were, and quickly get out of bed after our food talk had made us hungry enough.

I felt her backside push into me, her hand covering mine. "Mm."

"You awake?" I whispered, my lips against her ear.

She shivered, giggling. "Mm hmm."

I pressed a kiss to her ear, knowing the reaction a simple ear kiss could elicit from her. She interlaced her fingers with mine, rolling over on her back.

"Good morning," she whispered, smiling up at me.

"Good morning, baby," I said, gently massaging her hip as I pulled her closer to me.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked, looking up at me.

I nodded, slipping my hand up her shirt. "Good. You?"

She stretched, lifting her arms over her head. "Yeah. I slept great."

I covered her bare chest with both of my hands, pressing kisses to her jaw and neck.

She let out a half-moan, half-sigh as she rolled over on her side again, pushing herself back against me. "What day is it?"

"Saturday," I said, "kids are sleeping in."

She let out a relieved sigh. "Thank goodness. I do not want to get up."

I trailed my hand down her side and to her leg, pulling them apart. I massaged the inside of her thigh, moving my lips against her neck.

She wrapped her hand around my wrist, letting out a gentle sigh. I rubbed her bud through her underwear, letting out a breath against her ear, sending chills up her spine.

"Baby," she whispered, pushing her backside further into me.

I moved her underwear to the side and rubbed my fingertips over her folds, dipping a finger inside of her.

I'd taken a lot of things for granted- I was man enough to admit that. But pleasing Alexis? Most certainly was taken for granted. Her moans, her sighs, the way she squirmed at even the slightest touch.

She grabbed my wrist again and pulled my hand up to her mouth, dipping my fingers in her mouth. I grabbed her neck with my free hand, tilting her head back so I could see her.

"You like that?" I asked, nodding down at her.

She nodded, biting down on her lip. I rolled her over on her back, along with myself, and lifted her body to sit on top of my stomach. I grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head, leaving her hair messy and all over the place. I threw the sweater to the side and trailed my hands up her midsection, to her chest.

From the looks of things, she was seriously enjoying herself.

I smiled up at her before grabbing her hips and pulling her to my face, making her let out a quiet gasp and grab the headboard. "Fred."