25

Josie

"I love you," I muttered, pressing a soft kiss to Eros's neck.

He gently rubbed my back, scrolling through something on his phone. "Yesterday you hated me."

"It's a new day," I said, looking up at him.

He's so perfect. If I didn't know his every move, I would've sworn he'd had lip injections. His eyebrows are really well groomed, thanks to me. His eyelashes are so long. Why are his eyelashes so long?

He turned his phone off and let out a sigh, leaning his head back. "I need a nap."

"No, you can take a nap when I'm not here," I said, bracing my hands on his abdomen as I sat upright.

"Come on, napping together is romantic," he yawned, smiling up at me as he rubbed my thigh.

"You know what else is romantic?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He muttered, obviously uninterested.

I stood up, jogging over to his door to make sure it was locked. I smiled and stepped out of my skirt, throwing it at him.

He picked it up, looking over at me. "Throwing your clothing at me is romantic, I must say." 

While I had his attention, I pulled my shirt over my head. I excitedly did a spin, showing off my Victoria's Secret set.

"Pretty," he said, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Can you believe that Mom got an actual PR package from Victoria's Secret?" I asked, "this is limited edition. I don't think any other girl has this set."

"It's very nice," he said, standing up. I smiled up at him as he walked over to me, and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Very intricate," he said, nodding down at me.

He knelt down, making my eyebrows instinctively lift. He trailed his hands down my waist, grinning up at me as he pressed a soft kiss to my stomach. "Pretty."

He stood back up, boosting me up into his arms. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips only centimeters away from his.

"Come on," he whispered, his eyes darting down to my lips.

I shook my head, brushing my fingertips against his jaw. "It's gonna take more work than that."

He placed me on his dresser and pushed my legs apart, smiling as he stepped between them. I leaned back against the mirror, trailing my hands up my sides and to my neck.

I watched as he pulled off his shirt, throwing it on the bed. I trailed my hands down his abdomen, smiling up at him.

"My beautiful boy," I whispered, wrapping my hand around his necklace as I pulled his lips to mine.

He began to work the back of my bra, but pulled away after a few unsuccessful seconds.

"What the fuck?" He asked, pulling me closer to examine the back of my bra.

I giggled, looking up at him.

"How the hell am I supposed to get this undone?" He deadpanned.

"Figure it out-"

I gasped when his door opened, my jaw slack as soon as I saw his older brother standing in the doorway.

"Oh, shit!" Eros yelled, a broad smile on his face, "you weren't supposed to be home until next week!"

My jaw still slack, I watched as Eros ran over to his bed to grab his shirt. His older brother covered his eyes, waving at me.

"I-hey," I muttered, opening Eros's drawer to find a shirt. I slipped into it, folding my arms over my chest.