Chapter 46 - Anti-Monarchism

———United Kingdom———

In the dark of night several individuals were obscured.

"Is this Alright?" The aide of Julie asked. As they along with several disguised individuals from their group and the UBF stealthily approach one noble-looking building in London.

"It's imperative to end the Imperial Front. And these guys continue forcing the hand of the British to continue fighting a hopeless war, just so they could continue reigning with power they don't really deserve after punishing Germany severely, on a war that wasn't even started by them." Julie responded. While she has been trying to calm down and think after that street fight she knows she needs to continue her mission.

With permission to do so from Homeland and the UBF, she and several other personnel are preparing for a simultaneous 'silent raid' against the government-in-exiles, silencing those who press for their power to be returned to them, and coercing those who may be thinking.

The operation is spread out across Great Britain, the highest concentration being in London itself. The biggest problem they have to deal with is 'Free France', who was housed here and is conducting operations from abroad.

"No that's not what I meant. What I mean is our equipment enough?" She responded, Julie looked back at her before nodding a 'Yes'.

———

In an alleyway adjacent to the building, Four individuals were conversing, two bearing a communist party badge, while other two, being GiE personnel, have identification for the Netherlands.

"-So that's basically it." The Communist ended his explanation. Mostly regarding their country's independence.

"I see... Well... We don't really have much of a choice. Your views in exchange for our countries' Return to us, is worth it. But I'm not sure about the Austrians, they hate communism."

"Ah, Don't worry about them. They will-"

The sound of a faint crack noise was heard and The communist dropped dead.

"Huh?! W-!" Then the other other.

"What happened?! What's-?" Then the Two Dutchmen were knocked unconscious and the people dragged them aside to be sedated.

"Make sure to not kill them, We need to coerce these GiE's first."

—~~—~~—Italy—~~—~~—

Several Armoured vehicles quickly speed down the outer streets of the Italian City of Rome, The communist Party militias recently formed are putting heavy resistance at the joint axis operation. Many of which bearing the Eylstadt Six-pointed Star and the German Balkenkreuz.

In an intersection a bit of action proceeds

"Are you okay?" Franz asked Werner. As the three of them along with a few other German soldiers and actively anticipating Italian Loyalists

"I'm fine." He responded, as he loaded his rifle with another magazine

"Carina?" He turned to see Carina as she

"In One piece." She responded whilst she pulled out three blatant pieces of shrapnel from her arm.

"Communist Tank!" One Italian Loyalist yelled as he began to run, sliding across the hood of a German armoured personnel carrier and take cover by it's side, just in time as a shell struck vehicle managing to pierce through, missing the loyalist by Inches.