Chapter 11 - Spy in our Midst

—~~—Castle Neukreuz—~~—
I have finally returned, I gaze upon the castle to see the newly developed Cable cars with the lengthy Black cables extending out of an area of the castle. The sun was down and the sky was a Bluish-Dark with stars steadily beginning to become visible.

 The sun was down and the sky was a Bluish-Dark with stars steadily beginning to become visible

(Something like this, bit with a few differences in several areas of designs and locations. Also replace the morning sky with A night sky)

I've basically recreated Castle Wolfenstein In it's 1946 Appearance, of course... It lacks robots or advanced machinery. Yet.

Everything here has excelled since the possession of the artifacts. Three of which virtually gives my own amount of resources longevity, one assists me with complex mechanisms, Etcetera. I'm estimating that we can be capable of 1960s electronic technology in the Mid-1940s or earlier.

To be completely honest, With these Da'at Yichud Artifacts I could potentially make a few Equipment existing in Wolfenstein, however it will definitely not include; Ubersoldaten, because that is virtually inhumane using a mentally-Ill human being, and even Eva's Hammer, because a 'Conventionally-Purposed submarine' extending to a length of 1000 meters is more impractical than the P.1000 Ratte.

'I swear sooner or later I might incidentally turn this castle into Machinegames' Castle Wolfenstein... I need to try to scale that down a bit, I'm definitely not Deathshead.' I thought as I continue down the road heading for the castle's entrance, precariously 30 meters brave the surface of the Ground below.

"Nice to see you again Herr Legier." The Checkpoint Guard greeted, with a wave.

"You too, Herr Schmidt." I responded, before the vehicle proceeded through the parking lot, I Prepare the solder handed out to me by the Spies. Who were dropped off at Berlin when we arrived.

The vehicle parked at a Lot area near the edge of the platform with a Metallic Fence just a meter behind the car.
'Hmm...' I thought in my mind as I looked at the folded letter given to me by Henrietta, I still couldn't forget the expression and behaviour she had whilst giving it to me.

|||||||||||

"So...Y-You're back... Good, that's good... H-Here, its..." she uttered as she held a sealed envelope.

"Is that a love letter?" I jokingly asked, and she only raised her head blushing intensely with hints of anger on her expression.

"I-I'm sorry, Frau Himmler."

"F-Forget about it... Just take it, Don't even expect much... I... *whisper* Scheiße... Why... *normal* I gotta go now." She walked off.

'Hmm... What's this about?' I thought looking down at the letter in my hands.

|||||||||||

When I opened the letter once I left the Reichstag to head back to Castle Neukreuz, It is a short explanation regarding an individual, In Summary it stated that the person will be provisionally visiting me for unspecified purposes, And from the letters sentences, it depicts the officer as a She.