Update#4(Final)

::Where I've been:::

Okay everyone! It's been kind of a while since I've been on Wattpad recently....

This is because I recently started my very own DeviantArt Account!(To which I will put the link at the end)

But anyways, I've realized how much you guys love this book and I'm glad to announce that the book has reached over 5k reads!

And because you all have been so patient, I am also pleased to announce that I will be continuing this book all the way until it is finished.

However, the second reason why I haven't been adding new chapters, is because story writing takes a lot of concentration for me, and I haven't been really focused on it.

But you guys can help me with that!

You see, I've thought about a series of two possibilities of the next few chapters:

The thing is, just picking the right one!

Continuation A: Peter makes Sophie a card, and gives it to her  when they meet up at the park two days later....

Continuation B: Sophie meets Peter at the park, only to tell him that she wasn't really sick, and that she just didn't want to go to the dance that day. Peter is heartbroken that his friend lied to him.

-Comment the one you think would fit best!

But neverthless, I'm glad you all enjoy this book and the AU where Skid is actually a girl, and as soon as the votes come in, I will get crackin' on the next few chapters and the ending.

Thank you all so much for being supportive!

But you can also support me on my DeviantArt and my Pinterest! I will link them both!

Welp, that's all! Everyone have a good night and stay tuned!!

Follow me on Pinterest!:

https://www.pinterest.com/alkspires/_saved/

Follow me on DeviantArt!:

https://www.deviantart.com/trinitystar2004

UwU