2

*Skid heard her friends voice and stopped combing her hair. She turned around from facing he mirror and looked Pump in his eyes.

Skid:"Oh. Oh yeah. I forgot you didn't know. But now that you're here, I guess that it's about time you found out. But it won't ruin our friendship, will it?" She asked with a look of worry.

*Pump then took off his mask as well. He looked at the girl of his age with wide eyes. He slowly walked closer to her to get a better look. Within two seconds, He smiled.

Pump:"Wow. You're pretty." Said the boy.

*The girl blushed at her friend's comment. She smiled.

Skid:"Oh. Um, thank you." She said brushing her hair behind one of her ears.

Pump:"So. Um, so now that I know that you're a girl, what's your name?" The boy asked nervously.

Skid:" Oh right! Well, it's definitely not Skid for sure!"

*The two started to laugh at the fact that they've been going by Skid and Pump for all these years.

Skid:"Ha ha! Yeah. I'm Sophie by the way." She said holding out her hand to her friend.

Pump:"My name is Peter." He said giving her a friendly handshake.

-And so, while pondering over their hidden personalities, Skid and Pump, er, I mean Sophie and Peter finished getting out of their costumes and got into their pajamas.

-It was then, that Sophie's mom called out to both Sophie and Peter to come downstairs for dinner.

"Coming mom!" She called back.

-And so, both kids scattered downstairs to get ready to eat. Then, they went to sleep afterwards and decided to talk more about things in the morning.