8

-After watching his best friend away with her mother, Peter couldn't help but feel a bit sad still that his best friend had to go back home.

-But then, he remembered something that Sophie told him before she left. She said that they're not that far away from each other.

-With that in his mind, Peter decided that it wasn't a big deal that Sophie had went home. Only because they would end up seeing each other at school anyway.

**Time Skip to three weeks after school starts**

-It was a windy Tuesday afternoon at EverFlake Middle School(I made this up, just go with it.), and all of the students were out of their classrooms heading to the cafeteria for the lunch hour.

-While walking down the hall to his locker, Peter spotted a poster in the hallway for a new school event happening soon.

-The poster reads:

'HELLO ALL STUDENTS BIG+SMALL! WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT EVERFLAKE MIDDLE WILL BE HOSTING A SWEET-HEARTS SCHOOL DANCE FOR THE STUDENTS AT EVERFLAKE!

THERE IS NO OCCASION, WE JUST WANT TO! WEAR YOUR BEST OUTFIT AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING A DATE!'

-Peter was stunned. But not because he was nervous or anything, but because he knew the entire school was going to be there. Including his best friend, Sophie.

-Peter then continued to walked down the hall thinking about how cool going to a school dance would be. And msot importantly, how beautiful Sophie would look in a nice dress.

-Peter blushed at the thought and headed off to the cafeteria for lunch.

-