Finally calming Baekhyun down, Chanyeol pulled away. Baekhyun pouted still quite mad. Chuckling Chanyeol peppered the older's face with kisses, hoping to calm him down.

Baekhyun hugged the taller tight snuggling into his chest.

"Don't you ever dare leave me. I won't leave you. I will chase you forever." Baekhyun mumbled into his chest. Chanyeol chuckled humming.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's shoulder and turned him towards the sea.

"Ok then now...1..2...3!" Chanyeol counted pointing at the sky.

Baekhyun's eye twinkled seeing the sky which was now lit with fire works.

"Whoaa~" Baekhyun leaned closer to the taller.

"You prepared this??" Baekhyun asked eyes wide.

Chuckling Chanyeol nodded.

Baekhyun giggled looking back at the fireworks in the sky.

"I love you Baekhyun..." Chanyeol said looking at him.

"I love you too..." Baekhyun said as his kissed the taller's lips.

"Oh my god!! I can't watch anymore of this cheesy drama!" Both pulled away from each other hearing a familiar voice.

Baekhyun turned back to see his best friend Grinning with a camera on his hand. He noticed Luhan, Sehun and Minseok too coming out from behind a small beach hut.

Since when were they there??

"Congrats Baekhyun!!" Luhan and Minseok jumped clapping.

Sehun and Jongdae were laughing capturing Baekhyun's baffled expression.

"You- You Guys knew??" Baekhyun widened his eyes. Everyone nodded chuckling. Jongdae looked away not meeting Baekhyun's eye.

"Oh it's not over yet!" Chanyeol exclaimed intertwining their hands.

"Ah yes! Baekhyun...You are coming with us!"

"Wait what??" Minseok and Luhan grabbed the writer and dragged him away from the taller

Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol who was just grinning.

Go. I'll meet you soon.

Chanyeol mouthed reasurring. Both took Baekhyun into one of the Beach hut.

Minseok shoved a change of clothes to Baekhyun. All full black formals.

Quick after changing, Luhan styled his hair and make up. Minseok applied the eyeliner bringing bout Baekhyun's wild side.

"It's been really long since I put an eyeliner." Baekhyun Chuckled looking at the mirror.

Baekhyun Suddenly pouted missing the taller.

Where did he go?

"Baek, You don't like it?" Minseok asked worried.

"No No! It's great!!" Baekhyun beamed smiling. Minseok and Luhan nodded in satisfaction.

"Okay!! Then let's go! Chanyeol must be waiting."

Dragging Baekhyun once again, they took him into one of the restaurant.

It was an open restaurant, but all the lights were out. Minseok and Luhan pushed the boy into the darkness and disappeared.

"Minseok?? Luhan??" Not being able to see, Baekhyun stumbled walking forward.

Suddenly the bright light blinded Baekhyun. He looked up fascinated by the colour lights making a pathway. He saw at the front where the love of his life was standing.