Chapter-4

"Well...my house is nearby Do you wanna...Stay for a while?" Baekhyun asked shyly.

"...huh??!"

.
.
.

Chanyeol sat on couch, looking around Baekhyun's Condo. It looked pretty big for just one person.

"You live alone?" Chanyeol asked curious.

"Now...yeah. I actually shared it with a friend of mine, but he recently moved in with his boyfriend. So I am just myself now!" Baekhyun said chuckling at the end, handing a glass of warm water to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun quickly excused himself and rushed to his room. He quickly came back carrying few cloths.

"You can change into these, I have a lot of oversized shirts so this might fit you. But I am not sure about the tracks..haha..." Baekhyun handed a plain red shirt and black track pants to Chanyeol.

"Huh? Ah! It's alright, My clothes are almost dried. You should shower first!" Chanyeol refused, not wanting to bother the older much.

"Eyy~ it's alright! You are the one who said we shouldn't get cold... and there are two bathrooms, so you don't have to worry~!" Baekhyun said smiling wide.

"Well-"

"Nope-Nope...Just go and change!" Baekhyun said shoving the clothes to Chanyeol and pushing him into the bathroom.

Sighing in defeat, Chanyeol chuckled looking at his reflection on the mirror. His hair was a complete mess from the rain.
He removed shirt, just then the door opened wide, revealing a very flustered Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood his eyes wide opened.

Hot

Baekhyun's mind completely shut down.

Smirking Chanyeol threw his shirt over his shoulder, leaning on the sink. Exposing his toned abs.

(Author: Where did he get that confidence? *Whispering*he's eveolving~)

"Beakhyun?" Chanyeol called out tilting his head.

"I-I for-rr-got to give you the t-towel!! I-I didn't know you were-" Baekhyun said quickly handing the towel to Chanyeol, avoiding the the taller's eyes. Cheeks tinted pink.

Chanyeol walked towards him, bending down to Baekhyun's eyes level.

"Thanks." Chanyeol said facing Baekhyun mere centimeters apart.

"Here!!" Baekhyun shoved the towel towards Chanyeol, and ran out closing the door shut behind him.

*Ba Dum* *Ba Dum* *Ba Dum*

Why is it suddenly so hot in here? I-I should take a shower...

Baekhyun held his chest, not letting his heart to jump out of him.

Chuckling, Chanyeol looked at the towel on his hand.

Cute.

With the sudden found confidence, Chanyeol washed his hair and face, and put on the clothes Baekhyun gave.

Surprisingly, the shirt fit him well, and tracks were...not very uncomfortable. It only reached till a little below his knee but still fit him.

Chanyeol came out drying his hair with the towel. He saw Baekhyun too changed into his casual clothes. His towel hung around his neck. He was wearing a white hoodie and tracks. His hair still wet from the shower.

Clicking his tongue, Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and took his towel.

"Ah Chanyeol-" Baekhyun stopped midway, by Chanyeol throwing the towel over Baekhyun's head, and making him sit on the couch.