Chapter-3

Arriving almost 30 min earlier, Chanyeol checked the address they were supposed to meet.

Friday. 4 PM. Near xxxx Park.
See you soon!! ;)

A small smile crept on his lips reading the message. Chanyeol once again recalled Sehun's '101 dating advice'.

For the past two days, Sehun, Luhan and Yoora has been preparing Chanyeol for his date.

Since Chanyeol missed the chance asking Baekhyun out, He wanted to make sure to show his feelings.

....

"So what should I do if I run out of things to say??or it gets awkward??" Chanyeol freaked out shaking Sehun.

"You can show off your charms!!" Luhan said excited. Chanyeol released Sehun, who was quite dizzy from the shaking. Luhan quickly held him, making sure he doesn't fall.

"Yeah...that's a good idea. What are you charms?" Yoora asked thinking.

"My charm?Hmm...oh!!I can do this!" Chanyeol said excited. Suddenly Chanyeol became quite and pointed his ears. His ears moving back and forth with touching it.

"Whoaa!" Sehun claped slowly, smiling.

"Wow Hyung! Now that's the example of what you should not do. Never do that in front of him, unless you wanna creep him out." Sehun said tapping the taller's shoulder looking very serious.

"Aishh! Yah! Let me just hit you once!" Chanyeol grumbled stepping forward. Sehun only shrugged in response.

"Eyy babe, Don't tease channy...He's trying his best." Luhan said trying to control his laughter.

"Luhan Hyung!! Not you too..." Chanyeol whined pouting.

"Just do what you feel is right~ I am sure he'll like you." Luhan said winking at the end.

"Okay! That's it for today's class! Luhan and I have plans. See later Hyung! Bye noona." Sehun said as he dragged Luhan out.

"All the best Chanyeol! And bye Yoora!" Luhan yelled as they went out.

Sighing Chanyeol looked at his phone.

That's it! I am gonna do this my own way!

Chanyeol thought determined.

....

Looking around, Chanyeol realised it was the park he used to come a lot when he was younger, before he moved out of the area.

Oh...I knew this address felt familiar. When was the last time I came here....

He noticed the old swing, he used play when he was a kid. Reminiscing the old times, Chanyeol sat on the swing. His long legs made it quite uncomfortable to sit straight, almost losing his balance.

"What are you doing?" The sudden voice startled Chanyeol, making him fall butt first on the ground.

"Arghh!" Chanyeol closed his eyes groaning in pain. A muffled laughter caught his attention.

"Chanyeol? Are you alright?" Chanyeol opened his eyes to see the brown haired boy he's been longing to see. His eyes were smiling crescents, which made Chanyeol forget how to breath.

Baekhyun stretched his hand to help the taller. Coming back to reality, Chanyeol turned beet red from the embarressment. He held his hand quickly and got up.