Chapter-2

Chanyeol layed on the couch staring at one contact on his phone for over an hour.

Baekhyun.

It's been 4 days since the Sudden the blind date, because of his sister. He wouldn't say it was bad.

Cause since that day he has been missing the brown haired boy.

And getting the Number from his sister was sooo not easy. Let's just say it involved a lot of....buttering and lose of dignity.

"Ughh!! Should I call him? No-No-No that'll make me weird. So text? Yeah that's sounds ok. But what if he forgot me. I should maybe introduce myself again... "

Chanyeol started speaking to himself. He could feel A pair of eyes was judging him so hard. He looked aside him to see Toben looking at him. Chanyeol could almost hear him say "You are pathetic" by the look in his eyes.

Sitting up straight, Chanyeol looked Toben in the eye.

"Yah Toben. Stop looking at me like that, I will text him."

Unknowingly a smiled crept on his face thinking about the older's smile. Am image he couldn't forget.

"That's what you have been saying for the past 3 days." The sudden voice startled the taller. Widening his eyes Chanyeol lifted Toben to his eye level.

"Did you just speak Toben??Omo! Am I starting to hallucinate??"

"No you Idiot! It's just me." Chanyeol looked up to see his friend shaking his head leaning against the wall.

"I can't believe you still haven't talked to him." The younger said as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Y-Yah Sehun! I told you I will!"

"Pft! Yeah right. You are gonna back off again." Sehun said showing his infamous poker face.

"I will. Toben you believe me right?" Chanyeol asked keeping Toben at his eye level. Toben looked the other side avoiding the taller's eyes. Chanyeol looked at his Dog in disbelief.

The younger bursted out laughing almost falling of the couch.

Chanyeol glared at the blonde haired boy who was close now close to tears.

"See! Even Toben doesn't have any faith in you." Sehun chuckled calming himself down.

Frowning, Chanyeol looked at the dog who jumped out of his arms and walked out the living room.

Groaning Chanyeol slid down the couch.

"Toben really hates you...Vivi is so good to me." Sehun said proud.

"We have a love-hate relationship. No one will understand us. And what the hell are you doing in my house??" Chanyeol asked coming back to his senses. Sitting back straight he looked at the younger annoyed.

"Oh Yes~ I almost forgot after seeing your pathetic state." Sehun said giving a disgusted look.

"Do I really look that bad? Even Toben said the same..."Chanyeol said dejected.

"Haha yeah- wait- what? Toben said that? Hyung? Are you ok? Should we see a docter??" Sehun asked quickly checking for the taller's temperature.

Slapping his hands away Chanyeol scoffed.

"Aishh just tell me why you are here!!" Chanyeol clicked his tounge Impatiently, folding his arms and leaning back onto the couch.

Smirking Sehun quickly took a book from behind his back. Chanyeol's eyes looked like they were about to pop.