Chapter Twenty One

Short chapter for the mean time, my loves.
[Reader...]

Everything was fuzzy, my head pounded.

Where am I?

"You're in your head." A familiar voice broke out in the void. My head?

"Don't believe me? Think of a memory you want to remember, but can't?" The voice says once again, so I do just that.

Remembering the little argument Wanda and I had about where we went on our second date. I could swear I took her for coffee, and she swears we went to the movies.

"Y/n... you look beautiful." I heard, i open my eyes to see Wanda standing in front of me, i look to my side, there i was. Dressed in a nice outfit, nothing too fancy, nothing too bum-my. It was perfectly me.

"Wanda...you look..." i couldn't say anything, my breath was hitched as my eyes were wide. She had on a red dress with white patterns, and a black leather jacket. Her hair was up, and her makeup was done.

She looked, breathtaking.

"Breathtaking." Both me and my former self said, taken back by the beautiful Wanda Maximoff. She blushes.

"Ready to go?" She asked holding out her hand, ready to take mine in hers.

"Y-yeah, yeah! I'm ready. Let's go!" I said intertwining our fingers as I shut my room door heading down the elevator to the main floor, where Tony and Pepper stood.

"Have fun girls." Pepper beamed at us

"Not too much fun though! I'm too young and good looking to be a grandpa." He said jokingly, i rolled my eyes.

"Dad, you realized we're both-"

"Ah, ah, ah. I said what I said." He says before kissing my head and handing us both bouquets of flowers, mine my favorite color, Wanda's red.

"What about mom?" I asked

"She got hers already, their in a vase. Tulips, their exquisite. Don't be home, too late." He winks before heading over to Pepper.

I grab Wanda's hand before walking out the door. Heading over to the car that was waiting for us, heading over to a place my father set up.

A drive in movie, Wanda was right. We owned a Tesla, so there was no driver although Tony would have preferred Happy came along, i wasn't too fond of that idea.

We watched a black and white murder mystery movie, both of our favorites. I was in Wanda's arms as she wrapped them around me, both in the passenger seat cuddled up with blankets and snacks.

Once the movie was over, we decided to head over to a local coffee shop, my favorite. Coffee. I was right too, once we got our coffees, instead of going back into the car and driving home, we decided to walk in the city and look at all of the beautiful city lights.

One hand was holding our coffees as our other arms were holding each other, talking and getting to know one another.

Once the date was over, she brought me back to the compound. Where she walked me to my room, on my floor.

"That was fun." She blushed

"I loved it." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I hope we do it again, sometime." I whispered to her. She was looking at the ground but tilted her head up slightly to look at me, she stepped forward lifting her head and asked me a question.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered, her breath tickling my lips. I couldn't speak, my eyes were only flickering between her ocean blues and pink lips.

She was waiting for consent, so I nodded.

Immediately she crashed her lips into mine, not feeling fireworks but feeling adrenaline, not feeling butterflies but safety.

These feelings were almost mere synonyms of how others would say they felt, the same but clearly different.

I somehow knew she was my forever.

And i, hers.

I snap out of the daze. I was still trapped in the void. My head still hurt, but not even more confused. Now feeling as I just wanted Wanda. Where was she?

"Believe me now?" The voice questioned

"Who are you?" I asked it

"No time to answer that question... you need to start remembering as much as you can while your here." The voice instructed

"And why should I listen to you? You won't even tell me who you are!" I snapped

"It's for your own good... for now. Just try to remember, your memory is out of wack from the phases and parasite. Remember, come on y/n! Remember!" They yelled, suddenly I felt the headache begin to dissipate as I was thrown into another memory that my brain seemingly wanted to remember.

"He can't reach you in these memories." The voice said fading out as I went into another memory.

Fire. The fire that killed my mother.

Rewind. I told myself, everything reminded like a VHS tape. Showing me what I needed to see, how the fire started.

What happened to my uncle.

"You know the plan?" I heard my mother tell a younger version of me. Young me nodded.

"Good, ready?"

"Yes, mommy."

What plan?

-

Hello my loves, I finally updated. I'll give you another update either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Have fun figuring this one out!

I have work tomorrow and I'm beyond exhausted, so I have to head to bed.

All the love, a.k.