Chapter Seventeen

[Third Person...]

After breakfast you and Wanda had made it back up to your room, she had a few things she wanted to speak to you about before going further with what she and Tony had discussed for you.

Once in your room, you were extremely nervous and went straight to make the bed. Wanda softly took your hands in hers and guided you to sit down on the still messy bed. You looked with her with fearful but soft pouty eyes and it only made her melt.

Wanda reached over to the desk drawer and pulled out a few papers.

"Are you divorcing me? We haven't even gotten married yet." You joke with the witch, which only made her giggle.

"No, dork. When you were... asleep in med-bay I was going through some of our stuff and seen a sketch book..." she trails off, your eyes widen realizing what she was about to say

"I know it probably wasn't right... or fair for me to be snooping through your drawing but on the contrary they are immensely beautiful and I love them, baby." Suddenly your face softened but you were still confused as to why Wanda is asking about your drawings.

"But i came across a few... not so pleasant drawings." She says hesitantly handing them to you.

"I- I don't remember drawing these." You say scrunching up your face as you start looking through the drawings.

"Do you maybe know what they mean?" Wanda asks suddenly, you nod your head seeing each drawing as if it was a flashback. Although a few didn't have any.

"Well, not all of them. Only these." You say holding two up into the air.

"These... I don't know. I think I remember dreaming about these, but... I just can't remember putting a pen to paper." You continue with the same confusion written on your face.

"It's alright, what do these mean?" Wanda asks referring to the two you held in your other hand. You put the others down and lifted the two to get a good look at them, before you began talking. But Wanda interrupted you before you could.

"If you don't feel comfortable telling me I understand it's just-" she trails off

"I do feel comfortable, i just needed to figure out how to put the words... basically these are memories I have, this one... the one with the gun, well that's me obviously in the corner..."

"And the hand... that is your dad's?" She asks referring to the hand holding the gun.

"Raul's" she says, Wanda looks dumbfounded, never expecting for y/n to ever say that her twin brother held a gun to her.

"Father was extra angry that day... something about... blooming late, and being useless." You continued on, until Wanda interrupted you again.

"Blooming late? Your powers?" She asks

"I don't know, all i remember was... next he grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look in the mirror, i don't know what he wanted... he would just yell 'not good enough!' ... and smashed my face into the mirror. After a couple of times he threw me back into the corner and told me to wipe the blood off of my face." You continued on explaining, Wanda had tears in her eyes as she patiently and sympathetically allowed you to tell your story from your point of view.

"Then he told Raul to grab his gun, when Raul came back he forced him to point it at me. I remember him saying something like 'I want you to remember this' and zapped me what felt like hundreds of times..."

"And Raul?" Wanda finally asks, You don't say anything. You give her a sympathetic look for what was about to come next.

"Y/n?" She asks with a bit of concern and fear laced in her voice, afraid of what you were to say next.