Chapter one

Third person POV

"Can we please go get some burgers after this??" Y/n asks Tony

"Let me think, ah no." Tony snarks back, you roll your eyes but were still hopeful, you ask again but with a different food.

"Pizza?"

"Nope" he shoots back again, he hands y/n a jump rope, expecting you to actually work out being this was your bonding time as Pepper likes to call it.

"Pep says it's our bonding time" you smirk at him knowing what his weakness was.

"And we're bonding-ah" he prolongs the last word giving the 'ah' a bit of emphasis and feminine touch, making it sound with a bit of playful annoyance.

"This is pure torture, and you know it. Come on! We do one thing you like, and one thing I like, please? Please? Please? Please?" You clasp your hands together with the jump rope now in the middle of your hands, hoping he would give in. He just chuckles and says "alright, alright, but do not tell Pepper I gave in. She'll never stop laughing." He says shaking his head.

"You have my word." Knowing your totally going to tell Pep later when Tony wasn't around.

"Now please let's get back to working out, actually matter of fact, just for us eating bad, we're doing abs. Chop chop" he says smirking, he knows what he's doing. You hate ab day, you always feel queasy afterwards. You whine a bit, as he gestures towards a bench with the back rest tilted down, meaning you will be doing hanging sit ups. And with Tony giving you commands, he is not going to let you off the hook.

"How many?" You ask positioning your knees right on the bench so you don't slide off of it. Tony smirks once again and says "ah, let's see, I'll tell you when to stop." He chuckles, you gawk at him not believing he will actually torture you like this.

"Chop chop" he gestures with his hand for you to begin, you groan but start doing your sit ups.

"1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. come on you can do better than that." He says

"Thin.. ice.." is all you can mumble as you try to keep your breathe steady.

As you were on your 40th sit up, two women walk in, and you immediately recognize them. You always have to do paper work for Tony and keeping track of everyone on the compound was one of them.

"Hello ladies" Tony waves towards them making them aware of his and your presence in the compound gym.

"Morning Mr Stark" starts off with Wanda, not really paying attention towards any of you, she is still very much in her conversation with Natalie, she hasn't even bothered to look up yet.

Tony stopped counting which you took notice to, he's now just texting away on his phone.

"Tony.. I swear if you don't start counting again. I'm smacking you with my pizza later." You say out of breathe.

"Oh yea yea.. uh.. 60" he says not giving it a second thought although it was actually 65. But no one was counting but you.

"It's 65" you correct him.

"Hey hey, who's the boss man here?" He says looking at you, taking his eyes off his phone.

You smirk, knowing your answer, you reply with a funny remark.

"Pepper" you chuckle continuing your sit ups. Tony raises his eyebrows with his mouth open, he points his finger at you and says "alright you just earned yourself like 200 more sit ups missy" you chuckle knowing he was not actually going to make you do that many.

As you and Tony were captivated in your father and daughterly-like bickering, Wanda turned her attention as soon as she heard your voice. Wanda was now captivated in you, as Natasha was now practically talking to a wall.