Authors note

As much as I hate to do these I feel like there is no way to reach out towards the readers without these so my apologies I do feel bad making these.

Theres a few things I wanted to say, one THANK YOU for 2k+ reads?! That's fucking CRAZY dude!! My original plan for this story was to make it a short story to introduce my actual stories which are already published. (I have a lot of stories in mind which is why this story was going to be my kickstart) but gosh wow, I don't know if I'll make it a short story then which means I have some planning to do with plots and my writing style, oh god! Scary!! I didn't really have a real middle of this story i just knew the characters background, what I wanted HER story to be and her relationship with Wanda but now I think I'll have to expand that, that is if you guys want me to.

So give me feedback on that, and also my other story The Wrong Side of Town, i wanted to speak on that a bit. If u haven't read it yet, please do, it'd mean a lot. But, in the story I realized I have gone into a lot on detail, and the reason for that being I am trying to raise awareness in my stories, and I am also trying to get MY story out there. I come from a rough background, and I want to bring awareness to things of my background I have suffered through such as physical abuse, manipulation of a parental figure, child abuse, drugs and alcohol abuse, addiction, mental illnesses, and immigration as well as Black Lives Matter and Hispanic Lives Matter, i am Latina and i know more about what I have been through.

For example I have been in about three or four different situations surrounding discrimination and hatred towards those of different color or backgrounds as others. "Those" referring towards my mother and myself.

Today I went through it once again, being in a store and a worker coming up to me and my mom checking our things to make sure we weren't stealing, and calling another associate to check our receipt even before allowing us to leave.

It is no fair, and it is a cruel world out there so I do apologize if you do not care to see these topics in my stories.

But the update of this story may take a bit longer as to i am currently suffering from writers block, as well as trying to recover from laryngitis. My apologies! I don't like to keep others waiting or annoy them with these stupid AN's.

I hope I can get rid of this writers block soon so I can start working on expanding the story, although i make no promises in doing so. I may keep it as a short story being we have already skipped most of everything which I would want to include but who knows.

Anyways, thank you for reading this story, please go check out my other books! Vote, and comment as much as you can and trust me when I say bad feedback is still GOOD FEEDBACK. So do not hesitate on leaving harsh feedback to which I need it in order to get better and fix my mistakes.

Please let me know what YOU think!!

Go check out my other story and lemme know what you think of it also!! (Wanda wlw) and which you like better! It helps a lot! But I am going to go back to writing the next chapter, to the best of my writers block'd abilities..

Much love, A. Xx