A few moments later, he heard someone yell, "I always get the door!" He roughly sighed, he already knew this is going to go wrong. Footsteps were trailing up to the door, "If this is another Girl Scout I will-" a young man opened the door. "Oh." He had long black hair, and pale skin.

"My apologies, how can I help you?" He asked. Stephen let his guard down, he didn't seem as bad as he thought. "Uh, My name is Stephen Strange and I was told that I'm moving in here." Stephen offered the man his packet.

The guy rejected his paper, "Ah. I didn't know we're expecting someone. One moment, please." He closed the door.

Stephen waited a bit, he could slightly hear the boys talking inside. He opened the door again and gestured for Stephen to come in, "Come on in."

He bashfully smiled as he walked in the house. The house was a lot bigger than expected, very modern too. "My name is Loki Laufeyson, but please, call me Loki." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you." Stephen said, he noticed another boy standing beside Loki. "I'm Mobius, and there's another one of us called Tony in a different room." Mobius and Stephen shook hands as well.

"I'm Stephen Strange. It's nice to meet the both of you. Uhm, where will I be sleeping?" He asked them.

"You and Tony will be sharing a room." Mobius said as he gestured for him to follow. "Oh? We're sharing a room together?" Stephen was a little surprised, disappointed too. He wasn't expecting to have a roommate.

"Yeah, now I must warn you, he's a little sarcastic. But so is this guy." He pointed at Loki. He scoffed, "I am no-"

Mobius interrupted him with, "You are Loki."

"It's fine, I've dealt with sarcasm before." Stephen told Mobius. "That's good, you seem normal. I like you already." They stopped walking at Tony's door. "Before we go in, we always have to make sure he's not conducting some crazy experiment that could kill us all." Mobius half-joked.

Stephen nervously laughed, hoping Mobius was kidding. He knocked on the door, "Can we come in? Your roommate is here."

"You can come in!" There was a loud noise, it sounded like he dropped a bunch of tools on the ground. Mobius opened the door. Tony was frantically tidying his items, putting the room under the illusion that it's clean.

He walked to Stephen and held out a dirty hand, "I'm Tony. You're the strange one right?" Stephen winced at his gross hand. "It's just ink." Tony said, holding the same tone. Stephen didn't shake his hand, "Call me Stephen." He backed up from the inventor.

"Stephen, okay." He flipped on a metal helmet and sat down at his desk. "Care to tell Stephen what side of the room is his?" Mobius pitched in.

Tony arranged his tools and flipped his mask up, "This whole room is mine, besides the bed on the left." Tony gave Stephen a smile, and immediately went back to concentrating. Stephen parked his suitcase next to his bed.

"He's kidding, the left side of the room will be yours." Mobius whispered to Stephen.

Stephen flashed a dull smile and looked over at his roommate. Mobius put his hand on Stephen's shoulder, "Things will get better, I promise. Why don't you settle in, and we can discuss the rules later?"

"Sounds good." Stephen felt so disappointed, he did not like Tony one bit. However, he did like Mobius, he seemed sensible. Mobius happily winked, him and Loki left the room. He glared over at Tony, who was doing something with a metal part.