Watch the flank

The screen fades to inside Red Base at Valhalla. Lopez is speaking Spanish while Simmons and Shawn is barricading the entrances with crates.

Lopez: Consigue más cajas y ponlas ahí. (Get more boxes and put them there.)

Shawn: Okay Lopez.

Simmons: Keep watching your motion tracker. This guy can turn invisible.

Lopez: ¿Es así como se fué?[Is that where he went?]

Shawn: Yep.

Screen jumps to the Meta outside Red Base, with his cloaking ability malfunctioning. He then snarls, then the camera returns to inside Red Base.

Simmons: Whoa! Did you hear that?

Shawn: Muffins.

Lopez: Tengo algo en mi rastreador de movimiento.[I have something on my motion tracker.]

Simmons: (frightened) Yeah, it was loud.

Lopez: ¡No, idiota! ¡Por allá! [No, you idiot! Over there!]

Lopez, Shawn and Simmons ready their weapons for the Meta on the entrance in front of them, looking at each other and reloading at the same time. Instead, Donut comes around the corner.

Donut: Hey guys. 'Sup?

Simmons: Donut?

Lopez: ¿No que dijiste que este individuo podía cambiar de color?[Didn't you say this guy could change color?]

Shawn: Sí.

Donut: I just finished cleaning up Blue Base. What's going on over here?

Lopez: Deberíamos dispararle para estar seguros.[I think we should shoot him just to be safe.]

Shawn: Sí.

Simmons: Donut, that guy attacked me! I ran out of the base screaming. Why didn't you help me?

Donut: You guys seemed like you knew each other. I thought you were just catching up.

Shawn: What?

Simmons: He was firing grenades at me!

Donut: Yeah, so, I thought that was an inside joke between the two of you.

Simmons: What!? What kind of joke would that be?

Donut: Well, how do I know? I've been gone a long time, Simmons.

Simmons: What!?

Donut: In fact, it was clear that I didn't know the guy, so shame on you for not introducing us. And quite frankly, I found the whole thing a bit rude!

Simmons: ... WHAAAAAAAT!?

Donut: Rude.

Lopez: En serio, podríamos enterrarlo afuera por atrás. Ni siquiera tendríamos que decirle a nadie.[Seriously, we could just bury him out back. We wouldn't even have to tell anybody.]

Shawn: Sí.

Screen shifts to Sandtrap inside the temple, where Tucker, Thea, Grif and Sarge are looking at Epsilon-Church (inside the monitor body) beside Caboose.

Tucker: Church? You're telling me that thing is Church.

Caboose: Well, not exactly. See, um, technically, uh, this thing is, uh, just a memory of Church. Um, his name is Epsilon.

Tucker: Epsa-whatsawhat?

Thea: His name is Epsilon.

Epsilon-Church: Yeah me, dipshit!