Other oc bio

Name: Shawn

Last name: Ortez

Freelancer name
Rhode Island

Rank: Private

Armor color: mint with black accents

Species: Human

Hair color: black

Eye color: Purple

Affiliations: project freelancer (formerly)
Blue team.

Status: Alive

Age: 28 (through season 5)
29 (through season 6)
30 (currently)

Family:
Unnamed parents (deceased)
Unnamed brother (unknown)

Weapons:
Assault rifle
Rocket launcher
Magnum

Abilities
Demolition
Hand-to-hand combat
Flying a pelican

Strength: Freelancer level

Mental health: a bit nutty

Personality: childish, hyper when has a chance to blow things up, serious when talking about older brother, a older brother figure and caring towards his friends.

Likes: Explosions, fireworks, messing with his enemies, his brother, his friends, his team and helping others.

Dislikes: betrayal from old friends, people who use other people for their own gain, people that deny what they are and people not taking anything seriously in serious situations.

Fears: losing his brother.

History
Shawn's parents died when he was young so his older brother took care of him and you can say that their close. Shawn admires his older brother for his bravery and wants to be just like him. One day when Shawn was 15 his older brother left him a note saying that he's going to help people and couldn't bring him along. Shawn understood and went to join the UNSC to be just like his brother.

When Shawn met Simmons, he thought he was suspicious because he kept saying the wrong things and when he found out he was a red he thought someone ticked him off and wanted revenge. When he met church he thought he was a jerk but was glad to call him a friend, when Church died he was saddened by it and would miss him very much. When he met Tucker he thought he was a perv and thought he was cool. When he met Caboose he thought he was a little brother and became friends with him.

When Shawn met Thea, he thought she reminded him of a old friend but said nothing and became friends. When he found out what her type was and told her that he knew someone just like that and that maybe if they saw each other again he'd set it up because he wanted his friend to be happy again like he was before the accident. When he met sister, he thought she was odd and wanted nothing to do with her because he was in love with another person. When he met doc, he thought he was weird but accepted him. When he met the reds he thought Grif was lazy, Sarge was crazy and donut was really weird.

When Junior was born, it indicates that he likes kids but is greatly disturbed by child birth because it creeped him out.

When he saw Agent Washington, it indicates that they were best friends at the project and helped wash with the meta, he was saddened to that wash changed after epsilon went crazy in his head but wanted to help him and he knew how. When he saw south, he wasn't surprised that she betrayed wash and wanted to give up delta for her own gain and was saddened that north died, his other best friend.

When it was revealed that the Meta was a freelancer he became scared of him because he knew they were screwed. It's also revealed that he and Wyoming had a bad relationship.

Voice actor: Jack black.

Im gonna do 'relocated' in the morning, see you tomorrow.