Chapter 25

The Next Morning

Y/N POV

The next morning, I woke up in someone else's bed once again. Is this my new life now? Waking up in a bed that is not mine. I looked over to the other side of bed and saw Somi. Unlike last time, this time I remembered what happened last night. I slept with Somi after things got heated and I didn't even manage to tell her how I felt about her. What I did last night with Somi was so wrong and I need to leave before she discovers what we have done. I mean I think she knows about the things we done last night because she was the one who was taking the initiative while I just followed her lead. 

Once again, I tried to run away from this as I got up trying to wake Somi up in doing so. I need to get away before she wakes up or else it will be very awkward after what happened last night. I tried my best to keep quiet and not to shake the bed with force as that will definitely wake Somi up. The plan seemed to work as I tip toed to the bathroom and got dressed before taking all my stuff trying to leave the room as quietly as possible.

Somi POV

Still very tired from the activities last night, I tried to get myself as much sleep as I can so I could recharge and prepare for another day of not working. That was my plan until I feel the bed shake, and as I opened my eyes I saw Y/N getting out of bed and getting readied to leave. He probably thinks I am still asleep but I am not. I need to ask him and confess to him once again and there was no chance he would say no after last night. He need to take some responsibility after what he done last night. I'm not asking for much but the least he could do is be my boyfriend.

Somi: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Oh good morning Y/N. I thought you were asleep.

Nice one Y/N, of course you would want me to be asleep but unfortunately for you, I am not. I would be if you didn't shake the bed so much trying to leave. As he froze, I got up to him and hugged him from behind making sure that he can't leave until hear what I have to say.

Somi: So, last night was fun.

Y/N: Yeah but I really need to go Somi.

Somi: There's something I wanted to say before you leave. Y/N, I really love you. The dates we have been to were really enjoyable and you were really fun to be with. Throughout the past year, I have developed a lot of feelings with you. I really want to be your girlfriend. Will you accept my love?

After I splurged that sentence out, Y/N froze completely shocked at what I told him. I can feel his heart was beating very quickly and didn't know how to react. Great one Somi, you ruined another confession chance. There is no way Y/N will accept he probably only sees me as something a little bit more than friends but not as a lover. Why do I always have to ruin moments like these? He already rejected me once and was looking like he would reject me again. Oh god, I need a place to hide after this. I was in so much shame and the atmosphere was very awkward but Y/N suddenly spoke up.

Y/N: Uhhh, Somi I really don't know how to respond to this.

Somi: It's ok, I wasn't thinking it through anyways.

Now I feel like I am going to cry. I knew this was happening. Why did I have to confess to Y/N? It didn't just ruin my chances of being with Y/N but it was probably going to ruin my friendship with Y/N as well. I really should have just kept what I had in my mind and not say a word so Y/N could leave and we could continue being friends. I started to cry before I feel someone coming over to me and hugging me.

Y/N: Don't cry Somi, I feel the same too.

I looked up and it was Y/N hugging me. Wait, did he just said he felt the same too? That means the feeling is mutual. I guess he wants to be in a relationship with me too. I wiped my tears and turned my sad face into a smile.

Somi: So you want me to be your girlfriend?

Y/N: I do like you back Somi, but you know with the things I have in mind I need to keep my focus on Formula 1.

Somi: So what are we now?

Y/N: I promised myself that I won't get into a relationship until I managed to win a Formula 1 race. Promise me that you will wait until that day comes?

WHAT? WON'T GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP UNTIL HE WINS A FORMULA 1 RACE? That is going to take a very long time. I don't know if I could stay and wait until that day. What if that day never happens? I don't have my whole life just to wait for him to win a Formula 1 race so I can finally his girlfriend. This is not fair on me.

Somi: I don't know if I can wait for that long. How about 2 years?

Y/N: That works too. If I can't win a race in the next two years I will still get in a relationship with you I guess.

Two years was still a very long time in my mind. I don't know if I could wait for two years but I guess I had no choice but to wait for him to win his first Formula 1 race or two years. I mean I really love him and I am willing to wait two years for him. However, many things can happen in two years, hopefully he is loyal and I can trust him that he will wait for me as well. 

A bit of a short chapter today. Is Y/N and Somi going to stay loyal and wait for each other for 2 years? Continue reading to find out. 

Thank you very much for all your previous support and reads for this book. It really means so much to me and all your support has been appreciated. Please vote and share this book. I wanted to finish this book as soon as possible, so I will try and publish at least one chapter per day. If you don't want to miss a new chapter from me don't forget to add this book to your library. Follow my profile for my latest updates as well. I will see you guys next chapter