Chapter 36

Y/N POV

After the Hungarian Grand Prix, I flew directly from Budapest to Seoul. It has really been a good weekend at Budapest getting my first podium in Formula 1. I can't wait to tell Somi about the good news. Speaking of Somi, she still haven't texted me or anything just yet but I assume she was busy with her comeback. I really need to go find her and talk to her, I don't know if she has forgiven me or not, but I really need to give her a sincere apology given that she didn't seem to accept the apology I made through text. 

Arriving at Seoul, I decided to buy a bouquet of flowers before I head to Somi's place. In my mind every girl likes flowers and if you add a bouquet of pretty flowers into an apology, the girl would not be able to decline the apology. I mean it happens in all the TV shows and movies I watch so this is basically a bullet proof plan. 

Getting whatever I needed, I went head towards Somi's apartment. Before ringing on the doorbell, I made sure I was looking in the best possible shape before seeing Somi. I was extremely nervous about this because it would be the first time seeing her since the Canadian Grand Prix. And after what happened at the Canadian Grand Prix, I don't know if she was in the mood to see me again. Hopefully she has accepted my apology and is prepared to see me again.

Ding Dong

I rang the doorbell hoping that Somi would be answering the door. However, it wasn't Somi answering the door, it was her dad. This just made me feel even more nervous.

Matthew Douma: Hey Y/N. What are you doing at my door this early, with a bouquet of flowers?

Y/N: Morning. I'm here for Somi actually.

Matthew Douma: She hasn't woke up yet. I'll go get her.

Y/N: No, it's ok. I don't even know if she wanted to see me.

Matthew Douma: Ah, young love. Just come in and I'll go get her to come down. 

Somi POV

It was very early in the morning, usually I am not awake at this moment of time, but someone was ringing my doorbell which was causing me to wake up. Thankfully my dad opened the door so I could go back to bed in peace. That was what I thought until my dad came into my room and completely woke me up. Ugh mornings, I hate mornings. Nothing good usually happens in the morning anyways.

Matthew Douma: Hey wakey wakey Somi. Someone's here for you.

Somi: Just tell them to go away

Matthew Douma: Just come down, it's a surprise.

Ugh mornings, I hate mornings. Nothing good usually happens in the morning anyways and I have a bad feeling about this surprise as well. Reluctantly, I woke up since there was no way I could go back to bed now and went down to see who decided to give me a surprise this early in the morning.

When I went down, I saw someone who I didn't want to see. It was Y/N, what is he doing here? Does he not understand that I have not accepted his apology and he shouldn't see me. I am still very angry at him and I don't want to see him. However, he looks like he's got something to say and he's got a bouquet of flowers, so I decided to let him speak first, then kick him out my apartment.

Y/N: Somi, I just want to see I'm sorry about what I did. What I did was wrong, I'm not asking for miracles here, I just want you to forgive me.

What Y/N just said only made me even more angry. If he had apologised like this straight after the incident, I would have accepted his apology, but he didn't. Sending me a message saying that he was sorry was not sincere enough and showing up to my house a few months later asking me to forgive him just made me more mad at him. With that, I dragged him out the house and slammed the door in his face.

SLAM

Matthew Douma: What was that? I heard someone slamming the door.

Somi: It was nothing.

Matthew Douma: Where is Y/N?

Somi: I don't ever want to see him again.

Matthew Douma: What happened?

Somi: He took his anger out from me and apologised through text and now he shows up to my door expecting me to forgive him. How could I forgive him when his apology isn't sincere?

Matthew Douma: Come on Somi, I know you love him and is just mad because he isn't ready for a relationship just yet. Just take some time to think about it and you will know what is the right thing to do.

After kicking Y/N out and getting that talk from my dad, I went back to my room and lied down on my bed. It feels so good to finally release all the anger I have on him. He deserves to get the door slammed into his face after what he did to me. Also, what does my dad mean "doing the right thing is", how am I supposed to know about what the right thing is? All I know is that I feel good after giving Y/N some revenge for slamming the door in my face.

Y/N POV

I don't know what is happening to Somi, but she just kicked me out of her house. My heart was shattered at that moment I can't believe Somi slammed the door in my face. I guess I deserve it after what I done to her for the Canadian Grand Prix. It looks like she didn't accept my apology, but I will not give up just like that. I decided to write her a letter and slip it under the door so she could read it in her own time. 

Dear Somi,

I know what I did was wrong and I should have apologised sooner but I didn't have the time. I am not blaming on my business for not apologising earlier. However, taking all the time to reflect on what happened, I really shouldn't have took my anger on you. Please accept my bouquet of flowers as a sincere apology.

Best Regards,

Y/N

Slipping the letter under her door, I went back to my hotel crying. I really have feelings for Somi however I blew my chances with her by hiding my feelings. I really should have confessed my feelings and accepted her confession. If I had accepted her feelings back when we just started, everything would be fine and we would probably be happily dating now. What's done is done and there was no way I could fix this. All I could do now is focus on the second half of the season and hope that this wouldn't affect my performances in the upcoming races.

Tension building up to the finale of the book. The finale will be released tomorrow and it will be a racing chapter. So what will happen to Y/N and Somi and will Y/N regain his composure for the second half of the season? Tune in tomorrow to read the finale, make sure you don't miss it.

Thank you very much for all of you support, add this book to your library so you don't miss the release of the final chapter tomorrow. Vote for this chapter and share this book and I will see you tomorrow in the finale.