Chapter 26

Y/N POV

I don't know what got into me but I told Somi that she will have to wait until I won a Formula 1 race before we could get into a relationship. Honestly, I should have just said yes because I really like her. I blew my second chance as well. I don't know if there will be a third chance, but knowing my track record, I will probably blow the third chance as well and end up never being with Somi because I apparently I don't know how to say yes when a girl confessed their feelings for me. Stupid Y/N, this doesn't solve the problem but at least it gives me more incentive to do my best in my debut season and hopefully win on my debut. I know that's impossible but it gave me motivation to try and win a race before the two year period ends.

Now that I have somehow spoke my feelings to Somi, my work here at Seoul is done and I need to get back to the factory at Silverstone as soon as possible to get some final preparations done with the team before heading off to Bahrain for the pre season test. I was going to go to the airport alone but Somi insisted to go with me so she could help me carry some luggages. I don't know why she said that because she didn't really help but I guess it was nice to spend some time with her.

We both arrived at the airport and because my flight was a midnight flight there wasn't much people at the airport at night. It was relatively quiet and we got through all the check in stuff pretty quickly. Having loads of time to spare, we decided to have some dinner at the airport together, treating this like a mini date. Just like many of our previous dates, we had our own meals, occasionally taking bites off each other's food and just enjoying each other's company in general. It was quite romantic because there wasn't many people around us and the airport was quiet meaning we could have some privacy with each other. After all I don't know when would I see Somi again because of the travelling I have to do as a Formula 1 driver.

After finishing our food, it was time for me to board my flight back to London. Finally, it was time to leave Seoul. Honestly, it was a little bit of a sad moment for me because it might be a long time until I will see Somi again. I can tell Somi is disappointed as well, because she wasn't speaking too much. But it was time for me to go.

Y/N: Somi, bye I'll see you soon.

Somi: When will that be?

Y/N: I don't know too. It might be a long time with all the travelling I have to do as a Formula 1 driver.

Somi: I guess this is a goodbye then. I'll remember our two year deal right.

Y/N: You can come over to some of my races. Just text me before you come.

Somi: Of course, safe flight Y/N.

I gave Somi a hug before heading towards the boarding gate. Now that all of this has been sort of sorted, I can finally focus on my Formula 1 season ahead. Thankfully Jordyn Huitema hasn't been texting me which means that is one part of my problem automatically solved. I mean two years is a very long time and anything can happen in two years. Somi could find a new boyfriend in the idol industry and completely forget about me in the next two years. As I boarded the plane, I realised that this problem is somehow solved. Even though I didn't really solve this problem, but at least I have told Somi how I really felt about her. Now all I could do is just hope that I didn't blow my chance with Somi and that she will wait for me until I win my first Formula 1 race.

After the long flight to London and a quick ride to Silverstone. I arrived back to the Aston Martin factory. There wasn't much time left to prepare for the pre season test in Bahrain so I need to make the most of the time I have left before my first official session in a Formula 1 car. With the Somi situation sort of solved, I was able to focus on my simulator work and all the training sessions with my trainer. The hard work I have put in on the simulator seemed to pay off as I was able to do consistently quick lap times and the lap times seemed to be improving. Preparations were really going well and it seemed like this is going to be a very good season to me after looking at the data from the simulator. 

Somi POV

That little date with Y/N was really nice. It might be the last date for a while because after this he will be off to his busy life in Formula 1 which means I won't know when will I see him next. At least I have once again confessed my feelings to Y/N but this time he didn't reject me and in fact as a bonus he told me how he felt as well. However, the only down side was that he said he wasn't ready for a relationship until he won a Formula 1 race or after two years.

Once again as I said previously, two years is a very long period of time. I'm sure Y/N knows as well and in this two year time period, a lot of things can happen. I mean in two years I could get a boyfriend and Y/N can get a girlfriend so it's a bit of a risk but this is a risk that I am willing to take. Hopefully he has enough self control and he doesn't break the promise he made with me because I really love him and I want to be with him. 

Another short chapter today, sorry if most of my chapters lately have been a bit short but I am losing a bit of motivation and inspiration to make my chapters longer as I don't know how to express the plot with more words. 

Because I am losing a bit of inspiration please comment below about how you want this story to develop so I could get some new ideas even though this book is coming to an end I just want to produce better chapters and possibly a better plot.

Also, because this book is nearing an end I would be updating it more frequently. Hopefully I would finish this book before school starts again for me. If you don't want to miss an update from me do add this book to your library so you get notifications of when a new chapter is published.

Finally, thank you for supporting my work. Don't forget to vote and share this book and please continue to support my work. All of your support, comments and votes has been appreciated.