30-Josie (EPILOGUE)⚠️

Começar do início

The car was filled with their mindless chatter before we even pulled off.

Rocco and John have become best friends within the last six months. They hate to admit it, but Lilly and I don't think they can go a day without speaking to each other.

"How's my munchkin?", Lilly asked me.

"Your munchkin has been kicking almost non-stop for the past week. She's due any second now."

Lilly smiled and I didn't miss the excited expression on her face.

The GPS spoke to let us know we were less than a mile away from our destination.

"Do you know if everyone else has gotten there yet?", Lilly asked.

"I texted Joey a while ago, he said he, Nina, and Jennifer were already there. Dad and Nick are on their way there."

Lilly turned into the driveway of the gorgeous house Neal and Jesse rented for their wedding.

They vacationed in it once and fell in love with the massive backyard and knew they had to get married there.

We got out the car and entered the house. The others were waiting in the beautiful foyer.

"Look at my beautiful girl.",Dad said as he hugged me. Nick hugged me after.

"Hi everyone.", I greeted everyone.

Joey hugged me next before rubbing my baby bump.

"How's our princess?", he asked.

"She's very active today."

"Is it time yet?", John asked.

"Yes, it's 3:00. Let's get to our seats."

The wedding was very small. There were only a few other guests other than all of us. Neal and Jesse couldn't decide who the best men were gonna be, so they decided not to have a wedding party. Their only request was for Jennifer to walk them down the aisle together. Jesse's parents were never involved in his life and Neal's parents were both deceased.

The music began playing. We all watched as the doors opened and out walked Neal and Jesse in matching navy blue suits on either side of Jennifer.

They both smiled at each other before striding down the aisle. Jennifer stepped away and sat in one of the chairs.

The young pastor began speaking and soon it was time for the couple to exchange their vows.

"So, I kept trying to come up with the words to express how much you mean to me and I kept getting stuck. Jesse Benjamin Thomas, I have loved you with my entire being since the day we met. Back then, I was so afraid that I would never get the guts to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and being loved by you. Now, I know how ridiculous that was. You're apart of me now and I'm apart of you. Forever.",he finished with a teary smile.

"Neal, we've been together for nine years and I have absolutely treasured every single second with you. You're my best friend, my guide, my partner. You have been the only constant in my life for so long and I've been so grateful to have you with me. We went from being childhood crushes to secret high school sweethearts and now we'll be taking on husband and husband. I just want you to know you'll always have me with you. Always."