Will everything work out?

Cate's POV:

I drove as fast as I could, rushing through the highways, through all the places I once went with Andrew. I lost track of time, I had been driving for more than 2 hours. I got out of my car, unaware of my surroundings, and I noticed that I was at the beach. The beach that holds our first time together. Our magical place. I walked down the shore, trying to recognize the exact place. And there it was. I could see the exact rock we had carved our names into, C&S, in a bold white marker. I got out my phone and called Sandy, "Hey,'" I said as a tear rolled down my face.
"Is everything okay?" she replied - concerned.
"I really have to see you right now" I say in between tears.
"Where are you?"
"Our place" I replied back. I knew she would know the exact place I was talking about.
"I'll be there as soon as I can," she said before hanging up.

About 20 minutes passed by and I could see her coming in a long orange dress.
"Cate," she called out in a shaky voice.
I can't help it but cry, I couldn't hold back the tears. She holds me, embraces me with her arms. She didn't have to say anything but I knew she had me, she was never going to leave me.

"I told Andrew everything" I said in between tears.
"Everything?" she emphasised.
"Yea" I replied back.
"And it didn't go so well, I'm guessing" she said as she stroked my hair.
"He hates me, I mean he has all the right to. I betrayed him"
"No Cate. Well, maybe we should have waited until you told Andrew, we did mess up there. But if he loved you he would want you to be happy."
"I know, but-"
"Cate, you have to be honest with yourself first"
"I know, I'm just scared that I messed everything up."
"By being with me?"
"No Sandy,"
"The why?"
"Because I'm scared that you will leave again."
"I'll never leave you again Cate, I promise."
We sat there for hours. It was just us and the soft sand laying underneath our bodies.