Good morning

Cate's POV:

The next morning we woke up next to each other. Sandra's head was gently placed on top of my chest as her arms tightly embraced me. Her soft breath made her chest elevate as her heart pumped blood throughout her body. Her soft fingers gently run across my stomach, making butterflies fly inside me. I softly kissed her forehead before getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Sandy protested.
"To make breakfast darling" I replied back.
We got out of bed, got dressed in some comfortable shorts and a shirt and went downstairs to make breakfast.
"Shit shit shit" I said as I looked at my phone for the first time today. I had forgotten to call Andrew and tell him I wasn't coming home last night. I had 6 missed calls from him and 32 messages. I instantly called him back.
"Andrew, I'm so sorry," I said in full sincerity.
"Where are you Cate?" he said in a tough voice, he was mad.
"I'm so sorry I forgot to let you know, my job ran late and I just stayed here. I'll be home right away."
As soon as I said it, I instantly regretted it. Why did I not just tell him the truth? He deserves to know what is happening.
"You have to tell him the truth, you know" Sandy said as she handed me a cup of coffee.
"Yeah I know" I replied back as I sat on top of the countertop.
Sandra approached me, placed her body in between my legs and started to kiss me.
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"No, I'll be fine. I should get going."
"Stay for a couple of minutes, please" Sandy pleaded as she kissed my thighs.
I couldn't stop her, I wanted her to keep going, to go in deeper. She was holding my leg, running her hands throughout my thighs. My mind and thoughts were going one hundred miles per hour.

We were both on top of the counter now, Sandra was on top of me. The coffee that was once on my hand, was all over the floor. My robe, which was once on my body, was now thrown right next to Sandys. Our bodies were moving, copying the motions of the ocean.