𝟸𝟻 |

Seonghwa blinked his eyes open, squinting against the morning light. He felt so warm and content sinking into the sheets...

White and blue sheets...

Seonghwa frowned, focussing his eyes and glancing at the bed...

Oh my God...

Memories of the night before began to fill his mind...

Having rolled his hips over Seonghwa until his legs couldn't support him a moment longer, Yeosang slipped off of him, falling into the sheets and burying himself into his side.

And Seonghwa's chest heaved with every strong breath he took, lulling his head back into the pillow. 'Oh my god, that was incredible...' he breathed, feeling his stomach still twisting with the aftershock waves of his orgasm...

Letting Yeosang use his shoulder and chest as a pillow, he wrapped an arm over his thin waist and let his eyes flutter closed. 'So tired...' he breathed, still recovering.

And still wearing Seonghwa's too-big button down shirt, showing off his beautiful shoulders, Yeosang pressed a soft kiss into his bare chest. 'Stay...' he whispered, ghosting his fingers across his skin...

And Seonghwa's eyes snapped open and stared at him, because no matter how tired he'd been after one of their nights, never before had they not parted ways afterwards...

Reaching up, Yeosang pushed his hair from slipping into his eyes and crinkled his nose a little as a few strands tickled his eyelashes. He then let his hand rest flat against his chest, curling his fingers over his skin. 'You can stay... If you like...'

Seonghwa felt the breath vacate his lungs as he stared down at the blonde head of hair in the crook of his shoulder. He could see his dark birthmark peeking up at him, and as his eyes fluttered shut, he looked so peaceful...

His breath began to steady and as his lips parted softly, Seonghwa realised he must have been incredibly tired as well...

Seonghwa melted.

Ever so gently, he tried to untangle their bodies, feeling his heart throb as Yeosang shook his head, trying to nuzzle coser. It made a soft smile fall upon his lips as he gently took his head in his hands and placed it down on the fluffed up pillow.

Creeping out of the bed on his weak, still shaky legs, he ran warm water over a cloth in the bathroom and returned to his side. Crawling up beside the blonde, he ran the warm washer up the inside of his pale thigh, listening to the contented sigh escape his lips.

'Too cold?' he asked, running a hand over his waist and admiring the way his body looked in his oversized shirt.

Yeosang shook his head, digging his face into the pillow. But as Seonghwa sat beside him, just gazing down at his body, Yeosang seemed to loose his patience.

Crawling up, he grabbed the washer, wiped his abdomen for a moment, and pegged the cloth onto the tiled floor in the bathroom to deal with another day. He then grabbed a hold of him and dragged him back down into the sheets.

And as Seonghwa let his arm out for him to rest his head on, he couldn't help the small, soft exhale of amusement that ghosted from his lips.

Allowing his chest to be used as a pillow, Seonghwa rested his cheek against the top of Yeosang's head and hugged his body against him.

'Mmmm,' Yeosang hummed a little into his shoulder.

And Seonghwa melted...

His eyes widened, and as he looked to the spot beside him, he realised it was empty.