𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼

'Three.'

Yeosang was across the room in one swift movement, and next thing Seonghwa knew, he was being shoved into his office chair, tie torn off and shirt hastily unbuttoned. Lips colliding in a desperate hot mess, Seonghwa's body gladly accepted the proximity as Yeosang moved to straddle him.

Shirt suddenly being opened wide, Seonghwa gasped into the kiss upon the feeling of Yeosang's hands flattening against his chest. Tongues dancing, he moaned as Yeosang started rolling his hips down over him, nipping at his lips hungrily.

'You make me so angry,' Yeosang groaned against him, moving one hand to firmly wrap around Seonghwa's throat. 'I can't focus,' he griten through his teeth, squeezing the sides of his neck. Rolling his hips again, Seonghwa moaned as Yeosang tightened his grip, trailing his other hand downwards until it made the journey over his hardening length...

Feeling Yeosang bite and nip at his neck, Seonghwa gasped as suddenly he felt Yeosang loosen his grip around his neck and move his hands to his belt, unzipping his pants hastily.

'I did warn you,' he said huskily, immediately diving his hand below his waistband. 'I gave you a chance to leave.'

Gulping, Seonghwa planted his hands firmly on Yeosang's thighs, trying mainly to focus on getting air into his lungs, rather than the maddening feeling of having Yeosang's addictive fucking body in his lap...

Unable to control himself, Yeosang devoured him, breathing heavily and dragging his fingernails over his skin. 'Look what you've done to me.'

Feeling Yeosang desperately clawing at his pants, Seonghwa listened to the lewd moan that escaped his lips as Seonghwa decided to boldly move forward and press his lips to his neck. He raked his tongue over his soft skin, letting the frustration from the past week out by sucking deep bruises into his neck that he hoped would irritate him later...

Managing to get Seonghwa's pants down just enough, Yeosang pulled his stiffening length from their constraints and immediately set to work.

And the moment Seonghwa felt his saliva covered hand on his member, he exhaled in relief.

'I should torture you to make you suffer just as much as I have,' Yeosang gritted through his teeth, and Seonghwa moaned as his boss ran his thumb over the tip of his penis, a little stronger than probably necessary.

'What have I done to you?' Seonghwa moaned out against his ear; his pulse thudding from deep within him.

And Yeosang's voice was fraught with a deep rooted frustration as he answered gruffly... 'Everything.'

Yeosang pressed their chests together and started rolling his hips, massaging them both in the process and leaving Seonghwa to listen intently to the sound of his heavy breath - letting it drive him more and more lustrous.

'Every time I see you,' Yeosang moaned against him as he grated them together and leaned forward to nip his ear lobe. 'I see your dick in my throat,' he moaned again, deliberately pumping him hard, making Seonghwa choke.

'I see my tongue in your ass,' he whispered, poking out his tongue and running it up the shell of his ear - and biting down. Seonghwa yelped, exhaling incredibly shakily, as Yeosang moaned. 'And I hear you whimpering when I'm inside you.'

Seonghwa's mind was wild with lust, and each and every one of Yeosang's dirty words were like petrol to a flame. He craved the filthy talk - a thing he'd never experienced until he'd arrived on Chinese land...