𝟷𝟹 | 𝙼

The moment Yeosang leant in and touched his lips to his, Seonghwa swore his nerves would ruin him. Running off of pure addiction to the way his kisses made him feel, Seonghwa didn't hesitate to reach up and weave one hand up into the back of his hair, and another around his waist.

However before he could chase the fix he was after, Yeosang pulled back, a cunning smirk upon his now cherry lips as he dragged his tongue across them.

'You taste like candy,' Yeosang breathed, shamelessly letting his eyes wander over his body.

And Seonghwa gulped, feeling extremely exposed, even though he was still entirely clothed. 'I ate a sugar drop earlier...'

He watched as Yeosang rolled his eyes. Stepping forward, he reached out a finger and trailed it down his jaw, under his chin, and down his neck. 'I have thought about you a lot since our little... happening... in my office.'

Seonghwa's lips fell open, not as spooked as he had thought he would be to hear it mentioned.

'You were quite daring that day. I told myself I would punish you for your behaviour.'

Seonghwa was surprised by his daring. 'It's not my fault that you could barely keep quiet.'

Slap.

Seonghwa's eyes widened as a gentle slap was delivered to his cheek, before he grabbed a hold of his chin and forced him to look up at his face. 'My my, aren't you so brazen... The cheek on you tonight...'

He reached up his other hand and used the tip of his pinky nail to graze across his lips, teasing him deliberately. 'Seonghwa darling- you don't mind if I call you that, do you?'

He choked, coughing for a moment in raw shock. 'D-darling...?'

Yeosang's sleek eyes trailed over him, soaking up his reaction as though he was loving it.

'I-I... I guess...'

Yeosang's lips pulled into a magnificent innocent smile that was far too crystal perfect to be anything other than the devil's smile. 'Wonderful. Seonghwa darling, You have been quite brave of late.'

Reaching down, he started trailing his hand down his chest, until it met with the hem of his pants, and then slipped beneath...

And as Seonghwa felt Yeosang's fingertips trailing over his bare skin, Seonghwa gulped.

'Do you think that maybe it's time I reminded you who is boss?'

Seonghwa felt terror reap through his body...

And he loved it.

He nodded half a dozen times in one second, making sure to breathe while he still remembered to...

Yeosang smirked. 'Perfect,' he purred. 'Take your shirt off.'

Seonghwa felt his stomach fly up into his throat. But the moment he saw Yeosang's impatient gaze, he quickly whipped his shirt over his head, tossing it behind him out of sight.

And Yeosang's lips were once again filled with that catlike prowess that made him weak at the knees.

'Such a beautiful body...' he murmured, trailing his hands over his chest, and suddenly, Seonghwa was relieved he'd worked out after work...

'Now take your pants off.'

Seonghwa's eyes widened. 'T-take my... my pants... off... too?'