𝟸𝟷 |

As Yeosang let Hongjoong into the room, Seonghwa felt his cheeks burn a little.

However judging from the expression that the other two wore, he was the only one to feel embarrassed.

Sitting on his bed, now fully clothed in more than just pyjamas, he watched as Yeosang walked back over and perched himself in his spot beside him next to the bedside table, and Hongjoong pulled up the office chair, sitting on it backwards.

'So what goodies do you have for me this fine morning?' Hongjoong asked, perching his forearms over the backrest and gazing with curiosity at the two of them.

Yeosang licked the corner of his lip for a moment, thinking seriously, before he turned to face him. 'How likely are you to be able to acquire sensitive information within the week?'

Hongjoong ran his tongue over the tips of his bottom teeth, considering him with newfound interest. 'Depends what kind of information. What are we talking?'

Yeosang tossed his phone across the bed towards him, leaning back against the headboard.

And Hongjoong frowned. 'These are divorce and restraining order papers...' he said, flicking through them. 'Sang darling, if you wanted to break up, you didn't need to jump to such extreme measures.'

Seonghwa's eyes widened for a moment, before he saw the smirk cross Hongjoong's face, followed by a prompt eye roll on Yeosang's behalf.

'Ha, ha, very, funny.'

Hongjoong shot the blonde a wide, innocent smile, before his serious face seemed to appear from nowhere. 'So who's papers are thes- never mind, front page was scanned at the back,' he said, rolling his eyes. 'Damn. So Choi wants a divorce. I assume Mrs. Choi isn't very keen on that idea.'

Seonghwa felt like a cat with a ball of wool being moved before his eyes, looking back and forth between the two feeling like an idiot playing a game far out of his league.

Yeosang nodded. 'Turns out you were right. Mrs. Choi, is a bitch after all. She's got a sex tape she used to blackmail him into the marriage supposedly.'

Hongjoong whistled. 'Well well well. Isn't that a nasty play. I told you that woman was sly. Are we sure it exists? Have you seen the video?'

Yeosang looked like he could potentially gag. 'With my own two eyes. Date stamp was from before they were married. Looks legit.'

Hongjoong nodded. 'My my this is a lot of drama for a Thursday morning.'

Yeosang rolled his eyes. 'Can you do it or not?'

'Get her to sign the papers?' He sat back, looking quite offended. 'It's like you don't even know me anymore,' he whined, before tinkering away on Yeosang's phone for a minute, until a whooshing sound tore from the phone as he presumably sent himself the document, and tossed it back. 'Maybe we should get a divorce.'

Yeosang let out an amused breath, chuckling before he rolled his eyes. 'You're insatiable. Just get them signed.'

Hongjoong winked, licking his lips very deliberately. 'It would be my pleasure.'

Seonghwa just stared between the two, and with the exchange apparently over, he suddenly laughed. 'You have got to be kidding me.'

Both sets of eyes settled on him, both seemingly awaiting an explanation.

But Seonghwa had no idea what to even say. 'What the hell sort of dynamic is this?'

Both chuckled, Hongjoong standing up and straightening his suit jacket, and Yeosang turning back to the bedside table, opening his laptop lid once again.