𝟷𝟼 |

Seonghwa almost spat his water all over the meeting table as he looked up to see none other than Kim Hongjoong slipping into the seat opposite him and Yeosang.

Those dark eyes looked up at his boss, flashing a suspiciously sweet smile, before he turned his gaze to Seonghwa, letting his eyes rest for probably far too long.

Seonghwa nodded, wondering why the hell he hadn't known that Hongjoong would be at the resort, before turning and kicking Yeosang under the table.

His boss turned calmly towards him, looking him up and down. 'Mr. Park. Did you have something to say?' he asked sweetly, flashing an expression that Seonghwa just knew was supposed to make him both riled up and flustered at the same time.

Seonghwa glanced across the table to where Hongjoong was now getting out his papers from his briefcase.

But Yeosang just shrugged, brushing it off before setting back to work.

Seonghwa sighed.

This job was full of surprises.

~~~

The meeting had seemed to drag on forever, and by the time the halfway break had been called, Seonghwa was dying for a coffee.

Managing to find his way to a kitchenette, Seonghwa pushed open the door -

- and almost leapt through the roof as he found Hongjoong and Yeosang both standing in the tiny offset kitchen.

Seonghwa's eyebrows pulled into a frown as he glanced out down the hall, before he stepped inside. 'Uh, what is going on in here?'

Yeosang didn't react, but Hongjoong on the other hand... his lips pulled into a terrifying smirk. 'Mr Park. How lovely to see you again.'

Seonghwa swallowed back his anxiety and stared between the two. It was like looking every wild decision he'd ever made in the eye and being forced to acknowledge them all at once.

Seonghwa knew that he'd slept with both his boss and Hongjoong.

Yeosang knew that he'd slept with both of them as well.

And incidentally, Yeosang had slept with Hongjoong too...

It was the weirdest triangle Seonghwa had ever found himself in - in fact, it was the only one, and suddenly, the more he thought about it, the more it made him feel on edge.

'Mr. Kang was just telling me about Amelia Choi,' Hongjoong said, leaning back against the counter, perhaps a little too close to Yeosang to be considered normal behaviour. But of course, they had been much closer than that, and apparently neither of them noticed, nor cared.

And so Seonghwa held his tongue.

'I must say, I always said Amelia was a sneaky one, didn't I?' he said, facing Yeosang, who just shrugged.

'Ya how should I know? I only met her a couple weeks ago.'

Seonghwa's eyes widened a little at the more casual tone of voice, as he watched his boss pick up his mug and sip his coffee.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes. 'I told you about her years ago when she was with her last husband.'

Seonghwa choked. 'Her what? She was already married?'

Hongjoong's gaze moved to him, looking him once over before nodding. 'She took every penny he had and left him with nothing but two forks and dildo with a lovely little note telling him to go fuck himself.'