Chapter 20

Unedited

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet." - Ed Sheeran

Chapter 20-

Cassidy Jones

Kissing Sean was everything I always imagined and more. The kiss was slow and soft, making me melt into him. His hand slowly found its way to the back of my neck, where he held it pushing me into him more. He traced the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance, which I happily granted him. His tongue invaded my mouth, battling with my tongue as I grabbed a fistful of his hair, softly tugging at it which resulted in him moaning very softly and quietly.

Before the kiss could get too overrated, I pulled away but I immediately regretted it, as I felt the emptiness around me when he wasn't so close to me.

"I've wanted to do that for so long Sean." I confessed out of breath due to our hot kiss we just shared.

"What does that mean?" He asked clearly confused.

"I've liked you pretty much ever since the first day I saw you."

He smiled and softly caressed my cheek. "I wish I would've known, Cass."

I held his hand that was on my cheek and brought it to my lips, giving it a kiss. "It's okay, you know now."

He smiled as I kissed it, then he leaned in this time, and kissed me leaving me breathless. Our lips were moulded together, and they moved in perfect synchronisation. Deepening the kiss, he once again slid his tongue into my mouth, as our tongues danced together.

"Please don't stop." He mumbled against my lips, his breath on mine, sounding desperate like he needed me to breath.

"I won't." I whispered back, continuing to kiss him like I wouldn't get the chance to kiss him again. Truth is, I didn't care that I needed to breath, I fought back the urge to back away because I was afraid I wouldn't feel his sweet, soft lips on mine again.

His warm lips spread heat throughout my body, making me feel so alive and energetic. I never wanted it to stop.

Sadly, all great things must come to an end, the sound of my phone ringing startled us both, sending us jumping apart.

"Shit." I laughed at both our reactions. "I'm sorry, let me just get that." I told him before retrieving my phone from my bag.

It was Landon calling. "Hey, Lan."

"Hey, you guys still coming to Daniel's?" Landon asked, his voice sounded tired and strained.

"Yeah we're on our way up." I answered his question. "Are you feeling okay?" I found my self asking. It's not like Landon to sound like this, he almost sounds....down.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbled, the same tone as earlier.

"Okay. If you say so."

"See you soon." He said before hanging up. Okay, there is definitely something going on with Landon. I know him too well and when he's upset about something, that's how he sounds.

"Everything okay?" Sean asked once I got off the phone.

I nodded. "Yeah, Landon's just asking if we're still coming to your brothers apartment."

Sean kept studying me. He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously before asking, "You sure everything's okay?"

I bit my bottom lip. "I don't know." I sighed, letting my shoulders relax. "It's Landon. He just sounded down when I spoke to him."

"I'm sure he's fine. He's probably just tired or something."

I didn't believe that. I knew something's wrong. I'd just have to talk to him about it later when we're alone.

"I guess." I mumbled looking down.

"Hey," he lifted my chin up to face him. "I'm sure he's fine."

I offered a small smile at his attempt to comfort me. It was adorable. "Thanks Sean."

"Anytime, Cass."

***

"No, no, no!" Gwen shouted at the movie, as the girl acting was walking towards the closet in her friends room.

"Gwen, sweetie," Daniel said.

"Yeah?" She looked at Daniel as he spoke.

"She can't hear you." He pointed towards the actress from the movie. Me, Sean and Daniel laughed at her as she pouted, folding her arms and looking sad.

We were currently watching scream 4 at Daniel's place, and every few minutes, Gwen has to make a comment on everything stupid the actors do. I needed to constantly keep reminding her that there just acting.

Landon has been sitting there unusually quiet. I figured I should be a good friend and go talk to him now. So I stood up and walked over to him.

"Landon, we need to talk." I told him while the others were too busy watching to realise I had gotten out of my seat.

He looked up at me, finally acknowledging my presence. "No, we don't." He answered coldly making me feel so confused and hurt. Have I don't something wrong for him to talk to me this way?

"Landon, please." I whispered so the rest don't hear. I didn't want to make this a big deal and get all their attentions, this is between me and Landon. "Come with me outside, we'll tell the rest that I need to get something for you out of my car."

He looked back up at me, eyes looking hurt and betrayed. "Fine." He muttered, standing up from the couch. That's when the rest noticed something.

"Where you guys going?" Gwen asked, looking between me and Landon.

"Just to my car to get something," I told her. "We'll be right back." They all nodded their heads, returning their gazes to the tv again.

Once we stepped outside, the rain had finally stopped, however the streets were all still wet which made the drivers drive extra slowly. The wind had also settled down, although their was a light breeze blowing making me shiver, burying my hands into the pockets of the jumper Sean gave me at school today.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked, and with every word he said, fog would come out of his mouth due to the cold weather.

"What's going on with you, Lan?" I asked while searching through his eyes for any sign or hint. "Have I done something wrong?"

He shook his head, his eyes found interest in the ground and he refused to look up at me. "I-I'm not gay."

I'm super sorry for the very long update and I know the chapter is kinda short, but I'm running out of ways to bring the book to its end, as it's nearly finishing :(

But how about that ending for this chapter? Didn't expect that, right? :p

I will try to update more regularly and I promise to make them interesting.

Please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it. Love you guys so much!! <3

Gizness xx