Chapter 13

Unedited

Cameron in the media box above or to the side.

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." - Loretta Young

Chapter 13-

Cassidy Jones

All week at school, Sean has been avoiding me since that party at Daniel's house. I don't know why he's avoiding me, have I done something wrong? I mean, I promised him I wouldn't say anything to anyone about what happened, so I don't see why he's not talking to me.

Then again, it's not like we even talk on normal days. I don't know why I expected things would be different after that night. I just felt something. I thought that when he said I looked breathtaking, that maybe he'd kiss me, or even say that he's sorry for how he's been treating me. But none of that happened. He just said we should head back outside before they all wonder where we disappeared to.

Currently it's Friday and I'm at lunch now in the cafeteria waiting for Landon to get our food. I spotted him within the crowded queue, and sighed when I saw the long line in front of him.

"Sup, Candy."

There's only one person who calls me that. I spun around to see Cameron standing there behind me with a smirk on his lips.

"Miss me?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down making me roll my eyes. Cameron's been in hospital all week. Ever since that fight with him and Sean last week, apparently the nurse told him he needed to be taken to hospital asap. I guess today he's back.

"Hardly." I retorted as I kept my gaze onto the rest of the students in the cafeteria rather then on him.

"Oh come on baby." He took a sit beside me and holding my chin to make me face him. "I know you missed me."

"Cameron what part of Sean saying I'm his, didn't you understand?" I don't know why I said that, but Cameron doesn't need to know that I'm lying.

"You don't expect me to believe you. You want me." He whispered seductively while biting down on his bottom lip. I have to say, Cameron is extremely hot, but I just don't feel anything towards him. Not even the slightest bit.

"Cameron, what's it gonna take for you to leave me alone, for good?" I added the last bit quickly. I knew that in order for me to be happy at school without getting tortured everyday, would be to do something for him. Plus, I don't want to see Cameron getting hurt again by Sean, because let's be honest, who knows what Sean is capable of doing this time.

He smirked mischievously and said. "A date with me tonight, and a kiss?"

No!

I don't want to kiss him. I don't even like him.

"The date yes, the kiss, no."

"Oh come on Candy." He pouted like a baby. "Don't be like that."

"Hey baby." Sean suddenly appears beside me, taking a seat and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Holy, fucking, shit!

Did Sean Harland just kiss my cheek? And call me baby? The way his lips felt on my cheek was like heaven. There was a heat that spread through me and I was on fire. What is this feeling? Just from a kiss on the cheek?

"Oh hey Cameron." Sean acknowledged Cameron sitting beside me. "How's that bruise going?" He asked feigning concern.

"You just got me while I was unbalanced, man." Cameron spat out sounding angry and pissed. Sean just laughed which made Cameron stark mad that he stood up and stormed out of the cafeteria.