Chapter 12

Unedited

Cassidy's outfit on the left in the media box.

Gwen's outfit on the right in media box.

"Every great love starts with a great story..." - The Notebook

Chapter 12-

Cassidy Jones

Gwen came back with us once it was time for us to leave. She had texted her parents letting them know she'll be staying at mine, and they were so happy to hear that I had came and visited today.

The boys are at Daniel's house now after buying alcohol and other shit they're gonna have, and Gwen and I are at the bookstore. It's currently 8:45pm and I'm closing at 9pm.

"Are we going back to yours to get ready?" Gwen asked from the couch as I was sitting behind the register reading my book.

"Yeah, and don't worry, I'll have an outfit for you to wear."

"Great!" She exclaimed. Once 9pm came around, we were already in my car and on the to my house. I knew my mom and dad won't get to see Gwen cause mom won't be home for another hour roughly, and dad is working overnight, as usual.

In my room, I shuffled through my outfits than were hung in my closet. When I found the outfit I was happy with, I turned to face Gwen and asked her what she thinks.

"I love it." She said while looking at the dress. It's a black, tight fitted dress that stops at the knee hugging all my curves. "Great, well choose whatever you want from my closet and be quick, we gotta go."

She hopped off my bed and walked inside my closet. (I have a walk-in closet). I left my hair down in natural waves, just teased it for volume. I applied my makeup going for the smokey eye look and glanced in the mirror once I was done. I looked great if I do say so myself.

"Gwen are you ready?" I shouted as she still hadn't come out of the closet. She peeked her head out smiling sheepishly.

"What?" I asked.

She came out dressed in a sexy, red, tight fitted dress. It looked amazing on her. I smiled as walked over to me. "It look great!"

She smiled. "Thanks. I just need to do my hair and makeup now."

I motioned for her to sit at my vanity so I could start doing her hair and makeup. She said she wanted her hair let out and kept straight. After I finished her hair, I began doing her makeup same as mine.

"Okay, your all done." I said once I finished the makeup. I had her sit away from the mirror so when I was done I turned her around to face the mirror. She gasped in surprise when she saw how beautiful she looked.

"Wow." She breathed out as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I look good."

I smiled and nodded. "We better get going, it's nearly 10pm." I said as I glanced at the clock in my room.

"I'm ready." She announced. "Let's go."

***

By the time we were standing outside Daniel's apartment door, it was already 10:30pm. I could hear music pumping and movement so I knew the party was jumping already.

I didn't think to knock because obviously they can't hear. Once we were inside, the stench of sweat filled the room and I cringed at the smell. Ugh, why is everyone sweating for?

"Look, there's Landon." I point to where Landon's dancing with a group of guys and girls. He looks really wasted, I wonder how much he had to drink already?