Kidnapped Part 1

Here's another chapter guys enjoy!

=================================================================================================================

I sigh happily as we walk upon the beach my blue eyes sparkling as I see the blue ocean not far from me as Sesshomaru walked with me towards it.

"Can I please romp in the ocean for a little bit?!
It's been a few years since I've been to the ocean cause I've worked alot back home since I've went ya know?!
Pretty please?!"
I beg Sesshomaru, my hands together, looking up in him with puppy dog eyes.

Sesshomaru sighs and gave in, her begging expression when she does it, wanting something from him always made him give in, so he nods.

"Yay!"
I grin ear to ear, and take my sleeveless  sweater off, me in my black and gray lacy frilled bra, and then throw my sleeveless sweater to Sesshomaru and he caught it, as I took off my black short short jeans next, and toss it to him, leaving me in my black panties, then start taking off my knee high gothic and red boots, unzipping them, and took them off next, then pull off my gray and black stripped knee socks and hand them to him.
Now I was only in my bra and panties, and I bolted to the water laughing as I go, and Jaken stared in bewilderment so did Sesshomaru as I start splashing my hands in the water but not go deep in the water only go knees deep, cause truly I can't swim to be honest.

"Why is she not going fully in the water if she wanted to play in it?"
Jaken asked Sesshomaru.

"Hold these."
Sesshomaru threw her clothes on top of Jaken and walked towards her to the water, and Jaken was glomped by the piles of clothes, and groaned in pain, his head hit by each gothic boots, him knocked out cold.

Sesshomaru waded into the water knee deep where she was, and stood by her asking.
"Why are you not going deeper?"

I then turn to Sesshomaru and say.
"I can't swim to be honest, though I took lessons.
I'm kinda a failure at the lessons."
I smiled sadly.
"I almost drowned years ago.
Going to deep water scares me so yeah."
I look to the waves onward into the sea.

Sesshomaru followed my gaze.
"I see."
Sesshomaru then reached into the water and I watch him pick up something; a shell.
"The ocean can be charming in other ways as well."
He comments to me, showing me the purple seashell that looks a fan.

"Yeah, I love hunting for seashells!"
I giggle at him, smiling a closed eyed smile at him.

Sesshomaru then handed me the seashell in my hand.
"They provide jewels as well."

"Pearls."
I tell him.

"Food."
Sesshomaru says to me.

"Yes, clams."
I tell him.
"And fish too, octopus, shrimp."

Sesshomaru nods.
"Endless resources."

"You're smart Sesshomaru."
I giggle, and caress his fingers, and take the seashell next.
"You know you're really reliable, smart, and loyal.
You haven't harmed me since we began travelling together.
You saved me twice, then when I went missing you retrieved me.
It's kinda nice having another person like Karen to be by my side again, but this time you, but you're not like Karen, you're more special to me in a way."
I say as I'm flustered saying this, avoiding his gaze, my heart racing a mile a minute, now feeling vulnerable since I'm only in my bra and panties.

He's more of a boyfriend isn't he?
A person I care for right?
I then look at him when I thought this and Sesshomaru then reached out, caressing my cheek, and leans down his thumb rubbing my bottom lip gently.