Chapter 13: Beach Dates & Fetes.

Start from the beginning

"I bet those roses are for Karina too" Nick says and I nod.

"Right again... Nick" I say and he nods in approval.

"Well, I do give you permission to date my daughter. None of her ex's actually asked me" Nick says and I wanted to jump for joy.

"KARINA! SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" Nick shouts and I see Karina run for the door then stops to look at me.

"BOOBEAR!" Karina shouts and runs into my arms. I hug her and lift her up, her legs around my waist.

"Hi" I say and she laughs at my awkwardness.

"Karina. I haven't asked you properly and I really think I should because. because you're perfect and you deserve everything" I say and put Karina down.

"Karina" I say and take a deep breath.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I say and she runs back into my arms. I give her the flowers but she lets it hit the floor.

"I'd be crazy not to say yes" Karina whispers against my lips. Those lips were going to be the sweet death of me.

One hand of mine holds her face and one stays on her waist. I stare into Karina's eyes, full of passion and fire, her eyes close, anticipating what I was going to do. My thumb on Karina's waist starts moving in circles and I lean in closer.

"I love you" I whisper against her lips and they form a little smile. My lips touch hers and open hers up. Our lips connect like puzzle pieces and her hands run though my hair. I move my lips a little rougher and a little faster, creating the passion between us and she amps up the speed too. Her hands grip my hair a little more and I put my tongue inside her mouth, wanting more. Her tongue enters my mouth and I so badly wanted to push her against the wall. I tilt my head giving me a better access and Karina tilts her head the other way.

"AHEM" Her dad says and we go wide eyed and stop the kiss.

"Come on in" Karina says and I step inside. Her dad rolls his eyes at us and goes upstairs.

"Oops" I whisper in her ear and she giggles.

I step inside the house and into the living room "EW! KARINA'S BOYFRIEND'S HERE" Eric screams and runs for his room. I cannot be that bad. Right?

"Karina, today... do you want to go out to the fete, near the beach?" I ask and she nods like mad.

"Yes! I would love to, I just have to finish breakfast first. Wait, are the girls coming?" Karina asks me.

"All the guys want to invite the girls except for Harry..." I say, trailing off and Karina looks a little down.

"You can't leave Diane out though" Karina says a little sad.

"I know but you know what happened between them right?" I say. Harry told me everything, how Diane hurt him like that. Diane deserves it in a way.

"That isn't her fault though! She had to! You won't understand cause it's so cliche but she had to!" Karina says to me, stepping back.

"Okay, okay, okay. This is between us, I just. I shouldn't judge a problem so easily when I only know one side of the issue it's just that...." I didn't finish my sentence. Harry isn't upset about Diane, he's too caught up in the fact that Alexia was his mystery girl. Maybe we could bring Diane.

"Harry doesn't even care anymore, he's found his mystery girl, I guess we can bring Diane" I say and Karina looks at me, shocked.

"No. Wait. I have to show you a photo" Karina says and runs up stairs.