- Twenty -

- Scarlett POV -

" So you don't want to be with me?" I asked and Y/N took my hands in hers.

" I do want to be with you, but as of right now, we are too messy, we are equally toxic for each other, and I think, that we work better off as friends, I do love and I always loved you, and if..."

" If it's meant to be then it will be, " I said and she nodded.

" Don't be crossed with me, I will still be here for you and the kids, but as of right now, I think we both need to figure out what we want and we need some time apart to figure ourselves out "

I nodded and laid my head on her lap.
" So we are friends... "

"Yep... " She said and started to play with my hair.

" You won't leave me? "

" I will leave if you want me to, but I don't plan on abandoning you," she said and I hummed.

" Okay... "

We stood in a comfortable silence and I frowned " Y/N?"

" Hmmm..."

" Are the twins asleep?" I asked and looked up at her, she shook her head.

" Nope, Elizabeth woke them up and she's dealing with them..."

" Oh...You let her wake them up?"

" Yeah, apparently she broke up with Sebastian and she's a little down the weather, kids make her happy so I allowed her to wake them up "

I closed my eyes as she started to rub my back. " We need to pick the kids Godparents"

" I have no idea, Levi's godparents are you and Natalie Dormer. "

" Rose's are You and Chris "

We got silent again and we heard Lizzie's laugh echo in the house.

" What about Lizzie? She seems to like the twins...and Luke seemed to like her"

" Yeah... Lizzie could be Luke's godmother and Hiddleston is great with kids he could be the Godfather, And Natasha seemed to like Robert and Gwyneth"

" Then we should invite them over for dinner and ask them, and later on I will ask Elizabeth and I will call Tom "

I smiled " then that's settled, the twins have Godparents."

I yawned and Y/N laughed " you should go and take a nap"

" I don't want to leave you alone with the kids..."

" You need sleep Sky, plus, Rose is on her way and she will want your attention and you can't play with her if you are exhausted"

She moved and picked me up.
" Come on, I will run you a bath, and then you can sleep, Lizzie and I will watch over the kids "

I put my arms around her neck as carried me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

- Elizabeth POV -

I smiled as I overheard Scarlett and Y/N conversation on the baby monitor and I looked at Luke.

" See, I just fixed your parents,"

" How?" I said and he kept looking at me as if he was understanding what I was saying.

" Scarlett and Y/N are horrible in relationships, when they are knowingly dating someone, they are a mess and they do stupid things, but when they acted like 'friends' they were the healthiest couple on earth, so, if they think they are acting like friends they are healthy to each other... It's complicated, but trust me, it's a good plan"

I said and laid him in my arms and grabbed his pacifier and smiled.
" Your moms will fall in love all over again without even realizing it... "