- Ten -

- Scarlett POV -

I got home and I saw Chris sitting on my couch sipping on white wine.

I frowned and went over to him.
" Why are you here? How did you get here?"

" Y/N is here, she's in the babies room"

" I don't have a babies room Chris"

" You do now, next to your room, but fair away from Rose Room and next to the guest room, that's the new room for those two," he said and I frowned and went upstairs.

I walked down the hall and I heard soft music coming from one of the guest rooms, when I walked in I saw
Y/N sitting on the floor building something that looked a lot like a crib.

" Working hard?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

" I'm hard-working," she said and got up. " I meant to be finished before you made it back home"

" And why is that?"

'' I wanted to surprise you"

I looked around the room and smiled.
" I'm surprised... Why are you doing this?"

" They are my kids too, and I thought I could help out more, and Chris told me you didn't have the stuff for the nursery so... I saw an opportunity and I caught it..."

She got up and made her way to me.
" Do you like it so far?" She asked and I nodded.

" I love it, thank you Y/N"

I looked at her closely and pulled her into a kiss, at first she didn't move but she soon started to kiss me back.

She slowly backs me up against the wall and pulled away from me.
" Why did you do that?"

" I saw an opportunity and I caught it..." I said with a smile and she shook her head amused.

" Scarlett... You will be the death of me" she said and I kissed her again.

" Isn't it worth it? Dying for love?" I asked and she touched my face.

" I guess, but I'm tired of games, Sky, so tell me, are you in or out?"

" I'm in, I want you, but you can't tell me that you want me now"

She frowned " why not?"

" Because I have to own your love"

" What if I just want to give you love?"

I pushed her off me and laughed.
" I want to earn it Y/N, please"

" Alright... But I'll make it hard on you"

" You always made IT hard on me, how do you think I got pregnant in the first place?" I joked and she laughed, a genuine laugh that I missed so dearly.

" Is that how it's going to be?"

" Yeah, now go back to work, I need to pee, our son's feet is pressed right into my bladder "

" Our son... " She said and sat back down on the ground and started to build the crib again.

I looked at her and smiled.
" Even if I only get three months more with her, I know my kids will be okay because their mother will love them more than anyone, she would love them as much as she loves Rose and Levi"