- Fourteen -

- Your POV -

" Mr. Johansson, I... I can explain... I swear" I said already feeling sick and the man crossed his arms.

" Can you? Then, by all means, tell me why, my baby is pregnant and she's not married yet!?" He said and I backed away.

" There... There were a series of issues, and... I do plan on marrying your daughter sir, but... We are getting to know each other "

" That's bullshit, you have known each other since you were teenagers, Why aren't you married yet? Why didn't you step up for this baby before? Where were you, McAvoy?"

" I was... I was in France with My son and his mother, I wasn't talking to Scarlett sir..."

I said and his face turned red and I backed up more and hit my back on the front door.

" YOU WEREN'T TALKING TO MY PREGNANT DAUGHTER?!" He yelled and Scarlett came down the stairs and looked at us confused and concerned.

" What's going on"

" I want to know, why Y/N knocked you up and disappeared and why you two are not married yet," he said and Scarlett stepped in between us.

" She didn't know that I had kept the babies, I didn't tell her, plus, she did offer to marry me and I said no, cause I want her to marry me because she loves me and not because I'm knocked up" she replied and he looked at her and then at me.

" What do you mean she didn't know you kept the babies, was that even a discussion?"

Scarlett nodded " yes, there have been a lot of issues with this baby, and everything is solved and Y/N and I dealt with it."

He nodded and looked at me '' good..."

She looked at us and took a deep breath.
" Now, if you are done screaming at the mother of my child, I need you to take me to the hospital," she said and we both frowned.

" Why? Are you feeling ill babe?" I asked and rushed by her side and realized that the floor was wet.

" I think... My water broke..." She said and her father rushed to her side too.

" I... I will get the bags, Mr.Joahnsson, can you take Scarlett to my car?" I asked and he nodded.

" Yes, Certainly, "

I gave Scarlett a soft kiss " it's okay, it's going to be okay,"

She smiled and walked out of the house with her dad and I went and grabbed the babies and her things before I sent a text to the group that had our closest friends and family.

To Group: S. O. S, Water broke, Going to the hospital now.