- Eighteen -

- Scarlett POV -

I looked at Chris, then at Y/N, and took a deep breath.

" I lied to you, I never checked the DNA results, I don't know if the babies are yours or Colin's, " I said and she frowned.

" You never checked? "

I shook my head " I didn't, and Colin is aware that I gave birth to the twins and he's the one that has been texting and calling me non-stop"

Y/N hummed and looked at Chris " you knew? "

He nodded " I knew about the texts and the calls, I just found out about the DNA thing,"

She nodded and smiled at him '' can you take the twins to the car? I want to have a chat with Scarlett alone "

" Sure" he went over the twin's baskets and grabbed them before he walked out of the room.

Y/N locked the door and looked at me.
" Any more lies I should be aware of?"

I shook my head '' no, It's just that, the DNA and Colin's text"

'' do you want to know if they are mine or his?"

" No, I don't want to know, do you ?"

She stood in silence " do you want to get back with Colin?"

I shook my head " I want you, I love you... You are the only person I want, "

" Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded and walked over to her and took her hand in mine.

" I'm sure, I know that it took me a while to do this, to love you back, but I do, and I can't stay without you, I messed up, I mess up a lot, you know that more than anyone else, but I promise you, I want you, only you"

She nodded and pulled me in for a soft kiss.
" Then, let's go home, text Colin and tell him that you don't want to hear from him again, and no more lies Scarlett, I love you and I love our kids, but I won't stand by your side and let you lie to me "

I nodded and kissed her once more.
" Come on now,"

She took my hand and we went over to the door. " Wait..."

" What ?"

"We are good right? Everything is fine between us?"

She nodded " everything is fine,"

She opened the door and looked at the wheelchair " hospital rules, you need to sit down"

" But I can walk"

" The rules are rules," she said and I rolled my eyes before I sat down.

She walked down the hallway in silence, she stopped next to the car and helped inside of it before she took the wheelchair back to the hospital.

Chris looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder " how did it go?"

" Good, it was okay" I replied and he nodded, Y/N got inside the car and put her seatbelt on before she turned the car on.

She started to drive in complete silence till she drove us home, she got out of the car and took the kids out of it,

" Was it really fine?" Chris asked and I frowned " she said it was fine, I don't know..."

" I will talk to her," he said and I nodded and stayed in the car, I grabbed my phone and took a deep breath.

If Y/N was mad, she wasn't going to talk to Chris about it, even if they were close, Chris was still one of my best friends too.

She needed someone that wasn't that keen to defend my actions, I went through my contact list and called the one person I knew would pick Y/N over anyone and anything.

" Hi... It's me, Scarlett... I think I messed up, And Y/N needs you Elizabeth..."