Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2

Börja om från början

We were currently sat at a table eating our food. Harry had woken up on the way here and was now happily chatting away with Louis.

Scooter nodded, “And what about Liam? I miss that little guy.” “Liam’s been feeling a little under the weather since we left. He had a fever this morning and was complaining that his stomach was hurting, along with his head.” 

“Poor little guy. You should have stayed home with Zayn and helped him out with Liam. We could have just rescheduled this meeting.” “Trust me, I wanted to, but Zayn insisted that I come. She said that she could handle Liam on her own, which I have no doubt she could, but I didn’t want to leave her alone.” 

“I can see Zayn saying that,” he smiled. “How’s the baby making going?” Because I have known Scooter for so long now, I told the man everything. He was the first to know about Zayn, about the pregnancies, and so much more. I of course told him that Zayn and I have been trying for another baby. 

“I mean it’s going,” I said while quickly looking over at Louis and Harry making sure they were all right and not listening to our conversation. “We’ve been having sex as much as we can, but so far nothing. We’ve been trying for a few month now,” I said. 

“I’m sure she’ll get pregnant soon. Has she taken any pregnancy test recently?” “She took one about…three weeks ago I think, but it came back negative. Again. Every time we get that little negative sign I can tell she gets upset.”

“Aww man I’m sorry. Don’t give up, you guys will have a little blessing soon,” he said.

“I really hope so man. I can’t wait to see her all round with my baby. She looks so beautiful carrying our children. It’s like she was meant to be pregnant. She has this beautiful glow to her. I remember when we first found out that she could get pregnant she was beyond excited, we both were. We always talked about wanting to have children before we even got married. We thought adoption or surrogacy was going to be our only options, but then we found out that she could carry. 

I remember it was like two or three months after we got married and she had to go the doctor for a check-up. They did the normal check-up procedures; checked her height, weight, and blood pressure, drew blood, etc. It had been a few days after her check-up when we got a call from the doctor’s office saying that he wanted to see us right away, that it was urgent. 

We obviously started to freak out; because that is never something you want to hear from the doctor. We dropped whatever we were doing and drove to the doctors. I remember Zayn’s were clutching onto my sweaty hands while we waited for the nurse to call our names. 

I think after like a minute or two we were finally called to the back and I could tell Zayn was freaking out. She was thinking of the worst-case scenario, and so was I. 

I remember we were asked to sit down and that’s when it all changed…

“Mrs. Bieber we made a discovery while examining your blood work. I just have a few questions before I begin to explain,” Dr. Samuels said.