Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2

Start from the beginning

“I’d like to keep my son innocent,” I said with a chuckle. “And how’s little Harry doing?” asked Scooter. 

“Hawwy sad Unca.” “Why are you sad baby?” Scooter asked as he gave me a look as if asking me what was wrong. 

“Hawwy stay with mumma, but dada say no. Hawwy sad. Li stay with mumma. Hawwy no stay with mumma,” Harry cried working himself up again. 

“Baby, we went over this. Liam is sick so he needed to stay. And because Liam is still little mummy had to stay with him,” I explained. 

“Aww Harry don’t be sad babe. Uncle Scooter is going to make today so much fun! Come here and give me a big hug,” he said. 

I looked down at Harry and saw him shake his head no. I let out a sigh. Looks like today is going to be a long day. “Come on babe, go give Uncle Scooter a hug. Yeah?” “No dada.” “Baby you’re going to hurt his feelings,” I said. 

“I say no dada,” he said as he dug his face deeper into my neck. “Sorry Scooter. Looks like he’s not in the mood.”

“It’s alright. I get it, he wanted to stay home with Zayn, but we’ll have fun,” he said. 

“So what will we be doing today,” I asked as Scooter lead us towards his office. Once we made it to his office and we got confortable Scooter began to go over the game plan next weeks concerts, yes concerts. I will be performing at the O2 Arena for 4 sold out nights! How crazy is that?

About thirty minutes into the discussion Louis interrupted us stating that he was hungry and bored. I looked over at the clock hung on the wall and saw that it was now 12:30 P.M. Its lunchtime. 

I looked over towards the couch where I had laid a sleeping Harry. He was still sleeping. I’d rather just order something so that I wouldn’t have to wake him up, but Louis’ bored and we need some fresh air. 

“What would you like for lunch?” I asked. “Umm…I want a chicken sandwich and some French fries.” “Okay yeah that sounds good. How about we go to Nando’s? Remember mummy and daddy took you and Liam there last time we came?” I asked. 

“Yeah I remember. Can we go there daddy,” he asked. “Yeah let me call James and ask him to bring the car out front. Scooter feel like joining us for some lunch,” I asked. 

“Yeah Nando’s sounds pretty good right now.” I made quick work of dialing James and asking him to have the car ready. 

“Louis, can you carry the diaper bag for me?” “Mhm.” I then made my way over to Harry and carefully lifted him into my arms. He stirred for a bit, but made himself comfortable and snuggled his face into my neck seeking some warmth. I grabbed his blanket and threw it over his body. 

“Got everything?” Scooter asked. “Yeah lets go.”

“So how’s Zayn doing?” “She’ll doing great. She was stressing out before we left, but she always gets like that before we go anywhere,” I said while chuckling.