Chapter 10: Getting Rid of Ro Na

When Eun Byeol aroused from her sleep, she found herself lying on the carpet and, although soft was too thin. Hence, she got up with an aching feeling on her back. Resting for a while at the bed, Eun Byeol contacted Seok Kyung with the thought that a new soul had taken over her body.

"Seok Kyung, do you want to get rid of Bae Ro Na?" Eun Byeol asked.

...

Eun Byeol watched as Ro Na walk in the halls studying a music sheet. Nasty whispers floating around her. Ro Na was starting to notice it and that was when Eun Byeol and Seok Kyung started to climb down from the second floor. Plastered everywhere around the walls were pictures of Ha Yoon Chul sleeping at the sofa, specifically Oh Yoon Hee's sofa. To make sure the slight is effective, Seok Kyung stole Seok Hoon's things and hid them so he would come to school late. There is no doubt he is going to defend Ro Na at all cost.

The moment Ro Na looked around, everyone was giving her dirty looks. "What is going on?" Eun Byeol heard her say. She pushed her way through the crowd to see the pictures being posted.

"Bae Ro Na," mock one of the students. "I didn't know your mother stole Eun Byeol's father. No wonder you got in at Cheong Ah."

"Anya! That isn't true!" Ro Na denied.

"Then, why don't you look at your mother's phone?" Eun Byeol suggested as and Seok Kyung make her way to the crowd and handing her the phone she stole from Oh Yoon Hee. "I thought we were friends, Ro Na."

Ro Na quickly grabbed the phone and scrolled through the gallery. Everyone else watched as Ro Na's face darkened. "You see? Not even you can't deny the truth," Seok Kyung taunted. Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone in the class dispersed. Bae Ro Na just stood there, her hands slightly shaking holding her mother's phone. Eun Byeol glared at her before leaving for class. She had tests to deal with but before she did, she watched Ro Na run away, being enveloped by the bright, white light.