twenty; trip to memory land

Start from the beginning

I walk towards John noticing the same two guys that were gossiping walking towards him and noticing that this couldn't end up well.

"Do you got a problem?" John asks as the man gets closer.

"Yu ai raun der raun gotaim ai stegeda drag ou flosh klin." The grounder tells Jon. (You stood there watching as my village was massacred.)

"I'm sorry, man. I don't speak Grounder." John smirks making me curse to myself.

Before the grounder does anything else I slightly touch his shoulder.

"Tiga wigod op em fou em wan up." I tell the man and he looks at me and then at John again. (Tiga forgave him before he died.)

"Ai din." He mutters before emptying his glass on him making him get up immediately. (I didn't.)

"Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man," Kane speaks up noticing what was going on.

"For what? He was the one who came at me." He argues

"Two days' work detail."

"Work detail? I just told you, I didn't do-"

"Care to make it 3?" Kane says again and John scoffs before walking.

"You're gonna burn just like your friend." The grounder tells him what makes John punch the other man.

"John, stop!" I tell him but they keep going making a bunch of people get too interested in the fight.

"Murphy!" Kane screams. "Murphy, back off!"

"Knock it off." Octavia joins in but nothing.

Unaware of how to stop this I grab him by his wrist pushing him away but he frees himself and we're back at stage zero. I grab his wrist again but this time instead of just pulling him away, I crash my lips on his causing him to calm the fuck down.

He kisses me back and I pull away, not letting go of both his wrists.

When we noticed, things had calm down and the guards took Murphy away.

"Well played," Octavia whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes at her.

"Fuck off." I laugh.

"He's hot, I don't blame you."

* * *

I was with Octavia watching from a distance when I see Murphy and Jaha walking away making me frown. O notices and nods me to go behind them, what I do.

"You shouldn't go on your own. You both suck at fighting." I yell behind them making both of them look back at me.

"We're fine on our own, thank you Inanna." Jaha turns me down and I look at him from up to down, smirking.

I notice one of those fucking panters showing up and I take my bow and shot it dead right before it's able to jump on us.

"Still think you can do it on your own?" I look at them who look at each other as I walk towards them. "Who doesn't love a good field trip," I mutter still smirking.

I notice that John's face changed, matching mine.

"Where are we going?" I ask Jaha.

"My son's grave."

"Your son..." I hissed just to piss him off. "He was just like you." I nod to myself. "A dick."

Jaha stops and snaps at me.

"What? What are you gonna do?" I smirk at him. "Lock me with the worst family on The Ark? Or even better, lock me alone! That was something."